Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.3

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This fragrance is gorgeous, somewhat sweet but spicy.. it smells like brown sugar, golden syrup, amber and cinnamon.
I don't usually go for "celebrity scents" but this has definitely won me over. I am in love with this.. it is long lasting and the bottle is so elegant.

on 8/1/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I just LOVE the smell, oh my, the muskiness and the floral...it's just perfection. On the other hand, it doesn't last long though.

on 12/3/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this perfume! :) It is a great floral scent with some warmth to it....maybe a slight vanilla as well. I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year ($10.00 USD from Big Lots for small bottle.) A few days I went back to the same Big Lots and could not find the Haliry Duff With Love perfume but I did find a cheaper version of it called Love Me ($3.50 USD for triple the size of With Love small bottle.) I think the Love Me smells a little better than the With Love b/c it seems to have more of a vanilla scent to it which I like (but they are the same scent except for that.) I love both scents though. As far as staying power goes I find I can still smell 4-5 hours after sppyling which is wonderful for a perfume. I would and probaly will repurchase both of these perfumes. I recommend both! :)

on 8/28/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely looove this perfume! i got a huuge bottle for about 10 dollars with the lotion and everything from walmart on sale. I bought this about 5 years ago, and when i saw it i picked it up again. A little goes a long way, its super inexpensive, and smells fantastic. Didnt seem like a perfume id expect from her, but its still good. Id repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE the packaging of the perfume. The bottle is of a vintage inspired style which is super pretty, especially for those who like to display perfumes on vanities. As for the perfume, it is strong with one spritz, but I like it as it last's for a reasonable amount of time. One spray of this is enough as too much is over-powering. The scent reminds me of Autumn. I can just picture the leaves falling and the leaves of trees turning orange/brown from green. The perfect scent for that season. It has woody floral notes, with a bit of spice. I'm going to be sad when I run out as I have only half a bottle left! :)

EDIT - I lowered it down to 4 lippys because it's starting to smell a bit too spicy for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome Fragrance! It's very warm and not overpowering at all. Smells like spices with a hint of amber and some fruit.The packaging is simple and very pretty. Love it!

on 11/9/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this perfume! Got this as a gift and am absoutely in love with it! The smell is not too heavy, and not too light and a little goes a long way. I especially love the packaging, the antique style perfume bottle is very cute. As for the smell, it is fruity, yet a little spicy which I find is perfect for me. Definitely one of my favourtie fragrances and will repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I love this product. I loved it since it came out and everybody compliments me when I spray it. It's so woodsy and romantic with a touch of sweetness, I feel so girly and mysterious when I wear it. People sometimes think I'm wearing one of the Juicy Couture perfumes, the one with woodsier notes. The only thing with mine is that the lid only goes on a certain direction and it's just a pet peeve of mine when something does that. This perfume can be found at most TJ MAXX or Marshall's for under $25, which is great :)

on 7/5/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

*** EDIT : I returned this, after all. I was not really wearing it so I guess I didn't like it as much as I thought I did.

----

I like this because it smells REALLY weird. The scent really grew on me because at first, I hated it. I had seen this perfume for dirt cheap at multiple places but there was never a display so I didn't know what it smelled like. When I finally was able to try it on, I though it smelled disgustingly spicy - something like burnt caramel. I kept shopping and couldn't stop smelling it on my wrist. I couldn't figure out what it smelled like at all or if I liked it or not. Later that night, I was still uncertain about this perfume. When I encountered it later on, I couldn't resist and I bought it. It's not my favorite perfume by any means, but it's an intriguing perfume that I enjoy wearing sometimes, just because it's so different from anything else.

on 3/25/2010 12:32:00 AM

Loveeeeeeeeee this.
First off, the bottle? Gorgeous.

The scent starts off sweet and kinda spicey but fruity at the same time. By the time it dries its just this warm, comforting and uniquie smell. Kind of makes you want to keep smelling it! Ive never really tried anything like it and wasn't very much in to perfume cause at the end of the day i couldnt find one that didnt smell alot like the last. This was soo different, never smelt anything like it. Its not too sweet and girly, very sexy and warm.

love love love it