BeneFit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

1 review

on 2/4/2013 9:40:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ok I have given it a high rating but wouldn't buy it again, why? I have combination-dry skin and would def not use it as a foundation. I felt a layer on my face and I hate that feeling, hence never wear foundation.
But I used it to contour (attempt to contour) and I like the way to blends and disappears. The cream to powder feeling.

The MA in hongkong are clueless about my med-deep skin tone and only know how to push product. Anyway she sold the darkest shade (available) as a contour cream......

As a contour cream I love the texture and feel but it doesn't contour my nc43 skin tone, because its only a wee bit darker than my natural tone. It needs to be more dark to give it the shadow effect. i think Some Kinda Gorgeous in this shade only gives me a subtle shadow/contour but i like the Posh Spice (Vic Beckham) contour look, so,...

Most annoying. Infact when she sold it to me I don't even know it was just a foundation and not a contour cream. Stupid me. I think I would love it if this was one more shade darker and gave me some real contours.
EDIT: I have now learnt that foundations and matte bronzers CAN/ARE used for contouring, so ignore above remark.