benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

2.9

on 11/17/2014 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product is VERY greasy and oily and does not offer very good coverage. I hate the consistency. It's not even creamy--it's oily. I am glad I did not buy the big size. I got it in a trial kit and will not be purchasing it again.

Another foundation disappointment from Benefit. It made my face SO oily, settles into pores, and runs all over the place. I adore Benefit cosmetics, but I haven't found one foundation from them that doesn't make my face feel like an oil slick!

on 6/8/2014 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Much like Bo-ing! I find this product too oily and think on your skin. Good coverage but I find it almost impossible to not look cakey wearing this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really know where to begin. If I could give this a zero, I would.

It's a very greasy formula which is really horrible to apply. It feels like applying a thick oil on your skin and it just sort of sits there... until it inevitably slides away that is.

In my oily areas, this actually congealed. This looks horrific, as you can imagine.

It offers almost zero coverage and doesn't build at all. Rather like applying oil to oil... it just melts into a big puddle on your face.

So bad, I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy...

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love benefit, but not this one. It goes on WAY to powdery on the skin, and it looks fake. It doesn't blend perfectly like Hello flawless, and it does not give you a natural look. The light one is too light, and the medium a bit to orange and dark. Øv øv!

on 11/23/2013 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought a small version of this at Sephora and liked it so much I bought the regular size.

I can see where younger people might not like it, because it may be a bit oily for oily skin.

For me it is perfect, goes on like a cream and sets quickly to a dry finish. Very smooth.

The only problem is that it doesn't last long and wears off quickly. I'm going to try it with a finishing spray and see if I can get more life out of it.

It is very light and smooth and at least on my skin gives a great no makeup look. Not like any other product I can compare it to.

I expected amazing things from this product but was really left dissapointed. It made me look orange with its only shade at the time, it caused horrible breakouts, and ran out very very quickly.

on 2/9/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a foundation that only looks good on a few...and just does not react with some people's skin types very well. Most especially for those that have dry skin like myself, now I am too pale for this product, the color selection for this product...not so good.

Despite this looking bad on dry skin (shows off any dry patches) it also tends to break down quite quickly on the skin for those that are oily.

The compact is pretty cute, but cute packaging isn't worthy of buying a product. For me this is completely a fail.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I got this product in a sample size from the cabana pack!! It felt really light on my skin and it was easy to apply!!! It felt kinda like a balm!!! I have really olly skin and it stayed put all day also it didn't look to greasy which I did expect!! This foundation didn't cover up my blemishs but did make them a tiny bit less prominent!!! It is quite pricy but worth it for a treat!!!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product on and off since it came out. I want to stop liking it but I can't. It seems to me at my age, this type of product is ideal for aging dry skin. It's not a foundation or an SPF, it's a finisher. A tinted moisturizer that works well and travels well. I love that I read a review here about a drug store dupe... I am going to have to try it myself. Love this stuff.