benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous
SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.5

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Worst foundation ever! i bought this just for a light coverage and it felt like grease was on my face! i made my face look oily, overall it was not a good foundation at all. They didnt really give you much for what you pay for!

on 3/18/2012 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I'm honestly surprised by all the bad reviews. I was at Sephora one day and like always, was stalking the Benefit section. After almost an hour of deliberating, I decided that the Some Kind-a-gorgeous deserved a place in my shopping bag. Not to mention it is PERFECT for spring, because it's a creme foundation with a lightweight feel, and I had wanted a creme foundation that was light enough for spring but would cover my discoloration. This is it. The shade medium is the absolute perfect color of my skin which is amazing considering there's only 3 shades available. I hate liquid foundations because they are too thick and powder foundations feel cakey on me. So creme was my last option. The packaging is absolutely adorable(again constant in Benefit products) and it comes with a lot of product so I think this will last me a while.I am still intrigued with the way this applies. When I put some on the tips of my finger, it's a creamy consistency but when I apply it on my face it goes on like powder. How cool is that? After testing out numerous ways of applying this my study concludes that indeed, the packaging on the bottom is correct, and applying with your fingers gives the best look. This doesn't rub off on my fingers when I touch my face-bad habit- so that's awesome. Overall, this is my go-to foundation for spring and I will absolutely repurchase.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Bought this in Deep and it blends in with my tanned skin well IF I use it lightly. Though, it evens out my skin tone better than most foundations/blemish balm that I have used before . However, I do hope that they will have more shades to choose from because the different I have been using as 'foundation' itself on days where I do not feel like going out with heavy makeup. It doesn't dry up my dehydrated skin due to the greasiness of the cream. But I certainly do not appreciate the smell that the cream emits. Quite awful. The price however is quite cheap for me as I have purchased it for less than 10 dollars at their warehouse sale in my country.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

this is great for people with fairly okay skin and just looking for sheer coverage. it goes on very light and feels like you're not wearing any makeup at all, but you'll still look like your skin is flawless. it evens out skin tone and gives that subtle glow. good staying power but one con is that its oil control is not that good. overall decent product.