benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous
SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.4

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I tried experimenting with this a few times but I wouldn't recommend it for people with dry/combination skin. I think if you have perfect skin it will work really well evening out the color of your skin. But if you have redness, acne, or blemishes, this foundation will have little coverage and you'll end up using a lot of concealer to attempt a perfect face. It goes on smooth, but ends up caking and drying quickly. I guess it's good on the go or if you're planning to stay the night somewhere and aren't taking a makeup bag with you. Good for touch-ups, not as a foundation.

on 10/20/2011 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I really enjoy using this product. Granted, it's very light coverage and my skin needs a little more so I do use a powder over it (Merle Norman Luxiva Powder Foundation). But, it's a great base and smoother. That's really what I love about Benefit products, in general. They can help you fake it even if you're having some skin issues (dryness, splotchiness, redness, etc). This is a great smoother, but not a standalone for me. I still really like it.

on 12/11/2009 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Urgh! Another waste of money and another bit of make-up thrown in the ''old make-up box' that I don't want to throw away as it was expensive but prob won't use again. I do have oily skin but the lady at the BeneFit counter said it would be great. It's awful. Its really greasy and when you put it on your face it doesn't go on evenly, it has a really orange tinge to it and it doesn't stay on for five minutes before it's practically running off your face. Really dissapointed and a complete waste of money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I feel like this is an HG product for me! luckily it's my color, i love the translucence of it! I think it looks really natural and soft while evening and covering a some of my cheek redness. I do use That Gal underneath it, i'm thinking of trying another primer after i finish it.. I apply both with a foundation brush, I pretty much just apply it to the brush and then brush it on my face, blending a lot. VERY EASY, even for me and i'm no make up guru! would recommend if it suits your coloring.

on 7/26/2007 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

My new favorite thing! I usually use MAC Select Tint, but this has replaced it. It makes my skin look even and smooth. I was shocked at what a difference it made. I don't need a lot of concealing so this is perfect for me. My cheek stain and gel bronzer blend over it perfectly. Plus, it hasn't made me break out. I have been applying it with a brush and like it much better than the sponge. I have a little discoloration under my nose, and if I add another layer is blends it out completely. My skin can get a little oily throughout the day and this holds up. Love it!