benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous
SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

2.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't really know where to begin. If I could give this a zero, I would.

It's a very greasy formula which is really horrible to apply. It feels like applying a thick oil on your skin and it just sort of sits there... until it inevitably slides away that is.

In my oily areas, this actually congealed. This looks horrific, as you can imagine.

It offers almost zero coverage and doesn't build at all. Rather like applying oil to oil... it just melts into a big puddle on your face.

So bad, I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy...

on 2/6/2014 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Worst product I've ever used on my skin! This came with one of their kits and I decided to give it a try. I'm an NC30 in Mac and the medium one was way too dark and too orange for my skin. It smells like straight up clay which I didn't like and it made me break out so bad!!!!

on 11/13/2013 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this is one of those makeup product that either you love it or hate it,nothing in the middle. I have oily t-zone but normal on the rest of my face but foundation even if I set it with powder it will look patchy on my cheeks. The coverage is sheer to light. Also for how much you will need to use it,this product runs out quickly making it very expensive to use it on a daily basis. Will never repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use the product for my daily make up routine. The thing about this product is IF you put a lot on it WILL make your face look cakey. What I do is put on my foundation and then use my concealer brush (cause I don't like the sponge) and put only a little dap of this product here and there and blend. I love this product it doesn't cause acne to appear so thats good.

on 12/17/2012 10:08:00 PM

This products does nothing it claims. It doesn't blend to match my skin tone, it makes my skin dry and it has zero coverage! I'm not a fan of the sponge applicator, either. It's on the pricier side and the sponge soaks up all the product so nothing gets transfered on you. Complete waste of money...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream foundation is okay..
The packaging is cute!
I hate the smell of it though, smells like burning rubber kinda...
it has okay coverage, i would say medium.
this is really smooth and velvety, but it doesnt transform into a powder, it has a greasy residue, even when set with powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First time I used it I fell in love right away. Perhaps it was more because of the package than the product itself. In general, I like it, but I have two concerns about it: the color stays on my clothes, and it kinds of highlights my lines under the eyes, especially.

on 1/7/2012 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral

Bad, BAD foundation! My color is the medium one, and it looks orange-ey. I put some as a conceale over a few spots and I turned back and 3 minutes later it seemed to have already came off some! Bad coverage, bad color, bad price...bad product.

Terrible. It made my skin so greasey looking and it didn't spread nice on my skin. Don't use the sponge it comes with. When I finally got it to apply decently...it made me pores super noticable. Not my cup of tea. This product is stupid. ha

I just wanted to do a review on this some kind of gorgeous since I just got through watching HSN. They are really good at selling this crap product. I bought this at Ulta a while back. The benefit girl told me that it was such a nice foundation and talked me into trying it on, and ultimately I bought it (I later returned it). HSN says that it doesn't settle into pores--- wrong. This settled into my pores terribly. I looked like a powdered up freak (and I used very little). Like others have said, it doesn't last all day-- it lasts only a little while. It's a waste of money. My purpose for this review is to warn people of marketing techniques- it's all in the wording. Like I said, as I watched the HSN show today they seem pretty convincing. Anyway, that's my rant on this product.