benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.0

on 2/9/2013 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a foundation that only looks good on a few...and just does not react with some people's skin types very well. Most especially for those that have dry skin like myself, now I am too pale for this product, the color selection for this product...not so good.

Despite this looking bad on dry skin (shows off any dry patches) it also tends to break down quite quickly on the skin for those that are oily.

The compact is pretty cute, but cute packaging isn't worthy of buying a product. For me this is completely a fail.

It's probably the worst product i've ever bought. It's extremely greasy yet menages to accentuate the dryness of my skin. Also smells creepy like plastic.

on 1/8/2013 5:33:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I actually like this. Don't use too much, if I do it makes my skin looks old :-(
But when I use a blending brush and blend it, it looks really nice. I have the color medium and I am an nc20/25. I said yes to if I would buy this again but i'm not sure.

on 10/15/2012 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was ok, first try was very silky smooth and the texture is lovely. But too dry at the beginning and it doesn't moisturise at all...which means during the day as your natural face oils come shining thru, you can't retouch with this because, even though you have blotted the oil away, it doesn't glide on your face flawlessly as make up should. It creases and highlights the drier, patchy parts of your skin....not good. The sponge they provide is also rather crap.

on 8/5/2012 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Horrible, horrible stuff. I don't understand how anyone can wear this, ok so the packaging is cute but that's where the positives end for me I'm afraid. The colour range is absolutely appalling and it is so cakey. Reminds me of the stuff theatre actors use for on stage under the spot lights, just absolute crap, sorry benefit. Do not use if you value your skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Terrible product. It's very greasy, made me look cakey on the normal parts of my skin, and accentuated the dry areas. Not to mention, the medium shade is a tad too orange for my NC25 skintone.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I never used a cream foundation before and I did like it more then I thought I would. I got a kit that contained a miniature version in medium, it could be a bit more yellow toned to match my skintone but that's fine. I have dry skin and I like dewy foundation, this will give you a powdery finish once applied. I have to use a highlighter and fix+ to make it more dewy. It has light to medium coverage and does make the skin look good but I find it messy to apply (did it with fingers) and you have to use a lot off product. This is not bad but I prefer a liquid foundation that gives my skin a healthy glow.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i bought a mini version of it and oh my i am in love!! it's definitely not your typical foundation because the product goes on clear so you may attempt to pile more on but stop right there! because once it dries the foundation colour pops through and it'll give your face a nice even finish. put too much on and your face will end up looking very powdery. this stuff is great since i hate wearing anything heavy on my face.. however i do agree with others the colour range is not that great. it does dry darker later on in the day.

on 3/5/2012 2:54:00 AM

I tried this as a sample and so far it is very good on my skin. It matches great even if they only have 4 shades I believe. It feels light and last all day. I just started using the product so I hope it works out for me. I am staying away from mineral make up as it made me break out with the worst acne ever

on 2/29/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Bought this product for light coverage and OMG it broke me out!!! I wish I hadn't purchased this but you live and you learn.