benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.5

on 7/13/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I used this product when I was in my late teens I'm now 26! But at the time I didn't need a lot of coverage as I didn't suffer the same issues I have with my skin now! It gave me a natural looking coverage without being too heavy! I dont think I'd use it now but for someone with clear skin or someone who's a bit younger this could be a really good option!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It does smell funky but the texture is great and the smell doesn't stay. I actually really like this product.

on 1/11/2012 3:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hate it. hate it hate it. Will never buy it again.
Gives minimal coverage with expensive price!
(T.T)

on 10/7/2011 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

First of all, I truly thought this product was a concealer and not a foundation. Oops! That said, I'm writing this as a review of this Some Kind-A-Gorgeous as a concealer so here goes:

This is one of those products that I purchased while on the line to pay for other products at Sephora. Those little items for ten dollars and under--well, I'm a sucker for them! Anyway, I had purchased this thinking it was a concealer. It went into my stash of products and was left unnoticed and forgotten........
Now that the Fall is here and I've changed up my makeup in anticipation of cold weather--you know...replacing powders with creams--blah, blah, blah....I re-discovered this! Normally, I had been using BE's. "Well-Rested" as a concealer, but now that it is dry skin season, I've gotta put the powder away till next Spring.
My erase paste is hitting pan so I figured I would try Some Kind A Gorgeous out. WOW!! I was impressed. Those bluish areas in the corner of my inner eye--right next to my nose are gone. Covered! Viola!
Sweet. I'm happy. I did not give this five lipsticks b/c I truly did not realize it was a foundation so that is minus a lipstick for me.
The price was ok on this b/c I got it for $10.00, however, the regular price is not so cheap, but then again, a little goes a long way. Packaging is very good. I did state that I would repurchase--I'll tell you it will be between this and Erase paste and this may win out b/c it isn't as thick as EP. We'll see.
I do recommend this as a concealer because it does conceal very well and it goes on nice and creamy without dissappearing.
Nice product!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is perfect for someone with dry and/or aging skin. It gives coverage without looking cakey.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The box packaging - Creative! It's a really attractive box that makes me feel good after the purchase. The foundation matches my skin colour really well at the counter and I looked great. - After a few weeks of use, I got breakouts. I didn't know that it was this foundation that caused it or not so I stopped using it for a few days to let my skin recover. When I started to apply it on my face again, the nasty things start popping up my skin! Little bumps and dry patches surfaced as well because of this! I had flawless skin! I guess it's also because I have sensitive skin...

Another thing I noticed is that the casing sucks!!! - Even when the lid is well closed, somehow tiny fibres (from your bag or clothing) will seep through the casing and "live" in your foundation.. You have to use something to pick it out or it'll stay there - It's disgusting. I regret not searching up for this product before purchase and the foundation is locked up in a plastic container untouched in my drawer.

I purchased this with several other BeneFit products.. (2 concealers that makes my eyes and face orange and a blusher that breaks me out too -.- )

on 10/18/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product. Smells like crayons.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Bought this in Deep and it blends in with my tanned skin well IF I use it lightly. Though, it evens out my skin tone better than most foundations/blemish balm that I have used before . However, I do hope that they will have more shades to choose from because the different I have been using as 'foundation' itself on days where I do not feel like going out with heavy makeup. It doesn't dry up my dehydrated skin due to the greasiness of the cream. But I certainly do not appreciate the smell that the cream emits. Quite awful. The price however is quite cheap for me as I have purchased it for less than 10 dollars at their warehouse sale in my country.

hi
this was my first ever foundation it is quite good but if you put to much on it can look cakey or orange :(
i like it but i would buy a diffrent one it is not the best foundation but it is ok :P

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I decided to give this a try because one of my friends has this and really liked it. I do actually like this product and it's something that I will keep on hand, but it's not something I would use everyday. It's really great when I don't have time to do my foundation. I use a 190 brush (I hate the sponge it comes with) and I really don't need to use much. It gives me enough coverage, but my skin is pretty clear. I usually have problems with dryness, but this didn't affect my skin. It also didn't break me out.
So overall, I'm satisfied with this, and I will buy it again when I run out. It's one of those things I would take with me if I'm travelling since it's much easier to throw in my bag.