benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous
SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

2.9

I don't understand why people are being so negative about this product!
It's amazing! I have a combo skin that is medium toned and this product is just a life saver!
I apply this with a beauty blender and then over it I apply powder. It gives me just enough coverage and leaves my skin smooth and silky, the product is very oily when on your finger but when applied to your face it becomes silky and smooth just like the porefessional expect its a cream formula!!
If you have severe acne or just a lot of acne this is not enough coverage as it is a lightweight, it gives just enough coverage to the girls who have little spots and zits now and then but otherwise perfect skin
I love this and I am definitely going to buy more!

on 1/4/2014 12:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got the mini size of this in the "Primping With The Stars" kit and really liked it! I use it only to cover up pimple scars or redness (sensitive skin) and it does the job well. I like the whole cream to powder thing and it doesn't wear off easily like other concealers do. It is very easy to blend, and it doesn't take much product to do the job for me. I use this alone if I'm going casual and just wearing mascara, but if I'm getting a little more dolled up or if I'm out the whole day, I use it in combination with Stay Don't Stray primer. And they work together so well.
In terms of packaging I thought the design was cute. The mini size is perfect if you don't like carrying a whole lot of make up in your purse, and it lasts pretty long. The big one is a little huge and really pricey. I wish I could just buy the mini sized one.

All in all I really like it. And if it wasn't for the price I would definitely buy it again.

on 10/22/2013 11:44:00 PM

I love this stuff. Except for a few things. I am a teenager on a tight budget. And oh dear Sephora, $36 won't cut it. I love the finish, but it must be set with a powder. I use a stipling brush for the foundation, then a huge fluffy brush for the powder. When you don't set this with powder, oh my goodness,it will come off. For example, my friend needed a quick coverup, and with my SKAG in my school bag, I handed it over for her to borrow. However, when i handed her the powder, she said she didn't need it. Alright sounds fine, right? well off we go to class, and us being the tired teens we are, she puts her head on her project that she is handing in that day. And when she lifted her head, there was skin coloured mess all over the front of her assignment. SO SET IT WITH A POWDER! I still find the price much too high, so if anyone every finds a drugstore or at least cheaper equivalent, PLEASE let me know.

This product applies really nicely and looks great for a little while but I don't feel it stays on very well, maybe it's the primer I use but I personally won't repurchase this and think MAC studio tech is much better value

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I hate to stand out from the crowd here, but I absolutely hate this product.
If you have dry skin, it is not for you. It really dried out my face and clung to the patches of dry skin even if I used moisturiser. The coverage certainly wasn't enough, it didn't cover up any of my blemishes/imperfections. Also, I have fair skin and the lightest shade was really yellow. I don't recommend this product and wouldn't buy it again.

I expected amazing things from this product but was really left dissapointed. It made me look orange with its only shade at the time, it caused horrible breakouts, and ran out very very quickly.

on 2/11/2013 2:43:00 AM

I don't like this product, but I don't hate it. It barely offers coverage. I know it has a powder finish, but it looks kind of cakey. The color selection sucks. The medium is quite orange ish.. so I can't use it much.The compact is cute though. I find it works best with a stippling brush.

i'm a asian girl with tanned skin and i purchased a medium when my family was vacationing in Hawaii.
I have had it for a while now, it's not one of my go to products, but i don't use anything else on my face. I've tried a few TM but I still found it a bit cake-y.
This product was a hit-or-miss for me. Sometimes it would just blend in flawlessly but sometimes it would just cake on and look horrible.
I think the most important thing about using this product is to PREP. I've used the total moisture benefit product before this, but it simply wasn't hydrating enough. But sometimes after a facial or some heavy moisturizing, this product would glide on flawlessly..
i would repurchase this again just because it's the least coverage I found in everything I tried. So if you are like me, and you hate foundations, even tinted moisturizers on your skin, than this should be the product for you.
For those days when i wake up looking tired, this is amazing.
If you are expecting coverage, it's really not your piece of cake.
Another great thing about this product is how it blends into your skin. My skin varies greatly through winter and summer. Usually I have to switch my tinted moisturizers but with this, i can use it in the summer and the winter, just because it's so light and blend-able.
The big con about this product is how it's really hard to set on to your skin in those hot days, and on hot days i really dislike powdering up my face, so even using a napkin to dab over my skin, a lot of the product would just come right off.
My advice is to use a stippling brush.
Hope you enjoy this product. :)

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Terrible product! Super splotchy and drying ! Ughh, will not repruchase

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

Worst foundation ever! i bought this just for a light coverage and it felt like grease was on my face! i made my face look oily, overall it was not a good foundation at all. They didnt really give you much for what you pay for!