benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.4

on 7/23/2010 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

This doesn't really give much coverage and it sort of dried out my skin. The color is awfully orange for me. I'm glad I got it in a kit, and didn't purchase the full size.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Nice packaging, looks promising, but a real disappointment. Too slimy and wears off fast. Also, it claims one colour suits all - I really don't think it does. This product yet again affirms my thoughts that BeneFit don't do good skin products.

on 11/30/2009 12:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I love it is so good, only thing is kinda runs out a bit quickly just a bit tho. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT

on 10/23/2008 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This has great packaging and looks really good but don't be fooled!
It comes in one colour for white complections and this is terrible. The colour is kind of orange. It suits people with darker tones though and feels silky on you skin. wAY WAY to expensive. I have bought 1.00 foundations that are better then this !

on 12/31/2006 10:38:00 PM

So far, I really love this product. Benefit some kind-a gorgeous is a "one shade fits all foundation faker," and suprisingly, unlike you rebel, the shade really DOES blend into most skin tones. It leaves a truly transparent finish while still covering redness and other discolorations. The trick, in my expirience, is to use your fingers or a brush to blend the product on. The sponge applies the product much too heavy for my tastes. It feels weightless on your skin, and starts out matte but gets dewier, not oilier throughout the day. Definately try this product!