Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.7

on 9/21/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I finally scored this bad boy in swap and holy CRAP .. this thing is a *stunner*!! I'm not a huge Lancome fan other than my beloved Cils Booster, but they really hit a home run with this beauty! Erika F is a gorgeous medium taupe with a very slight olive undertone and is infused with gold AND silver microshimmer! This shadow is gorgeous as an all over wash, and even more stunning and striking applied over a deeper base (Benefit Skinny Jeans or MAC Graphito paint). It looks even more incredible dabbed wet on the lid, which is when it really shines! I searched for this forever and I'm so thrilled to finally have it in my collection!!

on 1/18/2008 2:55:00 PM

This is one of my favourite eye shadows. Though it doesn't give the deepest colour payoff, it's great on top of other deeper green eye shadows, to give a nice green ethereal shimmer to them, and it complements my deep brown eyes well. Too bad it doesn't last all day/night, it does need to be reapplied.

on 11/5/2007 11:55:00 AM

Just thought I'd share... Erika F. is now available in the new Lancome mono eyeshadow range called Ombre Absolue... they are easily identifiable for their square box (as opposed to the round boxes of Color Focus and Color Design). I suspect Ombre Absolue is going to replace the older ones.