Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLanc˘me Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.9

on 3/25/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely! Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with Lancome (absolutely hate its everything except Bi-Facil, Hypnose Drama). But I really love this product. Combined with Bronze eyeliner of the same brand, it emphasizes the yellow in my hazel eyes and gives smokey look without being harsh. Highly recommend!

on 4/10/2009 10:33:00 PM

Ah..... everyone on this posting was right and I thank them all.
When I found this on my trip to Europe, I had to try it because of all the rave reviews I read before and the sad fact that I can't get it in North America. And I ended up buying two of them on the spot.
It is the most beautiful combination of silver and khaki. I can't believe how well the color stays on my skin with all the shimmer. I am so sad that I can't get this in Canada because I am wearing this everyday with my Clinique Egyptian eyeliner and scared that I will run out soon T-T

on 6/6/2008 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Like the others here, I didn't expect too much, figuring it would be another overly-hyped product that didn't stand a chance of living up to its praise (I'm looking at you, Apricot Totty). But oh MY God, this may just be my favorite eye shadow ever. I don't get much olive green from it; on me it's more of a gray-teal with gold and silver sparkles, very shimmery and absolutely mesmerizing. It doesn't look like much in the palette but on the eyes it comes alive, and when I have it on I can't stop looking in the mirror. I've worn it with browns, bronzes and grays, and it blends beautifully with everything.
I was lucky to get mine from a UK seller on eBay for under US $20, but I'd happily pay twice that amount because this eye shadow is just that good.

on 5/1/2008 11:59:00 PM

OMG I love this shadow! I took one lippie off b/c it's not avail in the US and I had to cp this from a lovely MUA'er in Germany so it became pretty costly but ladies.. this was well worth the price. It's fabulous! I thought I might regret spending so much once it got here because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I don't use Lancome shadows, have never liked them but this.. this.. is o.m.g. heavean. I love it. Get it if you can. You won't be dissapointed.

on 4/27/2008 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after I realised it was a cult favorite ( it is widely available in Europe).
At first, I was not so impressed as it reminded me of MAC's Greensmoke, but it is nothing like it! The colour is leaning more towards olive green ( though you can also see hints of taupe/grey) and has the most beautiful shimmery effect ever!!!! Somehow, it manages to look sparkly but not tacky! This is definitely a nightitme eyeshadow, to use it if you wanna dress to impress!

I love the olive colour with the crushed diamonds effect. it is seriously the most sparkling eyeshadow i┤ve ever seen. more eyecatching than a red-carpet-dress or red lips ...

people ALWAYS ask me which colour i used after i applied it.

this eyeshadow is so important for me that i call it "Erika" like the colour name.

though it┤s expensive i would definitly re-purchase.
my HG eyeshadow !!!

on 8/31/2006 4:14:00 PM

Picked this up in Germany (not sure whether it was ever available in the US or not). It's a gorgeous shimmery greyish olive tone with small flecks of glitter in it (not too garish, but definitely more suitable for a night time look). I pair it with black eyeliner on the inner rims of my eyes and it gives a really nice smokey eye. Perfect for when I want a smokey eye look that's a little more subtle than black or grey.