Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLanc˘me Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

on 4/10/2009 10:33:00 PM

Ah..... everyone on this posting was right and I thank them all.
When I found this on my trip to Europe, I had to try it because of all the rave reviews I read before and the sad fact that I can't get it in North America. And I ended up buying two of them on the spot.
It is the most beautiful combination of silver and khaki. I can't believe how well the color stays on my skin with all the shimmer. I am so sad that I can't get this in Canada because I am wearing this everyday with my Clinique Egyptian eyeliner and scared that I will run out soon T-T

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Truly an HG shadow! I usually go for turquoise/teal/aqua shadows and have well over a dozen that look *very* similar. So I wasn't expecting to get so excited about what looked in the pan to be an olive green eyeshadow - it looked too 'warm' for me, since I always stick to pastels or neutral/cool colours. Boy was I wrong! As described very well in the reviews below, this colour is a chameleon and changes from olive to silver to gold, etc. As well as the colour, I *really* love the finish - it is not just metallic, but has wonderful tiny, tiny sparkles that catch the light - not at all over-the-top or disco, but just amazing and classy. I love the finish of shimmery loosepigments, but his finish is even better! I thought that this finish may accentuate the fine lines I am starting to develop, but I really think this shadow is very flattering. I can't recommend it enough and I definitely think it is worth getting, even if you need to have it cp'd, like I did. I will definitely be getting a back up, even though I am sure I already have a lifetime supply of eyeshadows (my favourite makeup item).