Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

on 9/21/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I finally scored this bad boy in swap and holy CRAP .. this thing is a *stunner*!! I'm not a huge Lancome fan other than my beloved Cils Booster, but they really hit a home run with this beauty! Erika F is a gorgeous medium taupe with a very slight olive undertone and is infused with gold AND silver microshimmer! This shadow is gorgeous as an all over wash, and even more stunning and striking applied over a deeper base (Benefit Skinny Jeans or MAC Graphito paint). It looks even more incredible dabbed wet on the lid, which is when it really shines! I searched for this forever and I'm so thrilled to finally have it in my collection!!

on 3/22/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a *seriously* good eyeshadow. Really, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Been lemming it for a while, then I took the plunge and bought it with my Boots points so it was free! SO glad I did. Hard to describe the colour, I'd say it was a smoky, very shimmery greenish grey. Think this is going to look very different on depending on a person's skintone. I wore it for a night out with Bare Study as a base and black e/l. That's all it needs. Really, really beautiful colour payoff and incredibly pretty shimmer. In one e/s I got the effect of what normally takes me three e/s and a LOT of blending. Also very easy to apply, I actually found that applying it with the sponge tip applicator (gasp!) that came with it worked really well, very soft and smooth. Buy it. Buy it now. I will again and again. H effin G.

on 4/20/2007 10:57:00 AM

What a nice eye shadow! Erika F is gorgeous! Great for creating the perfect smokey eye look. It's difficult to describe the color, when looking on it in the pan it looks grey/olivey/silverish with gold shimmer in it. It is shimmery and oh so pretty! You can combine it with a variety of colors, pink e/s is just one example. Though you can wear it as an all over wash too. It's very versatile!

The lasting power is great. Packaging is nice as well. Comes with a little applicator but of course a regular e/s brush is a lot better to use. I'd definitely repurchase! I am so glad I have Erika F in my eye shadow collection! =D
continued >>

on 12/30/2006 4:57:00 PM

goregeous olivey colour and great for a sophisticated night time look and for creating smokey eyes. The thing I like best about it apart from the colour is that it is shimmery rather than glittery and it last really well.