Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

on 3/25/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely! Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with Lancome (absolutely hate its everything except Bi-Facil, Hypnose Drama). But I really love this product. Combined with Bronze eyeliner of the same brand, it emphasizes the yellow in my hazel eyes and gives smokey look without being harsh. Highly recommend!

on 5/1/2008 11:59:00 PM

OMG I love this shadow! I took one lippie off b/c it's not avail in the US and I had to cp this from a lovely MUA'er in Germany so it became pretty costly but ladies.. this was well worth the price. It's fabulous! I thought I might regret spending so much once it got here because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I don't use Lancome shadows, have never liked them but this.. this.. is o.m.g. heavean. I love it. Get it if you can. You won't be dissapointed.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Out of the thousands (literally) of eye shadows (of all the main brands) I have tried and tested over the last few years Erika F is by far the best product I have ever tried. In fact if I had to choose I would rather just wear Erika F fiorever more than have to give it up fto wear all other eye shadows in the world! Yes that does sound a bit mad but quite frankly itrs true. When Lancome discontinued it for a while I went seeking it in so many different contries when abroad on holiday, my poor husband got a bit fed up! Seriously buy it if you get the chance, you will get so many compliments. You can see why Lancome have bought back this cult product into its permenant range! Buy and enjoy!