Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin type : Other
Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLanc˘me Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.5

on 11/5/2012 1:24:00 PM

Wow!! Was given this by a friend. According to her, it's discontinued.
On my skin tone it's a wet-look, silvery taupe. Lasting power is so-so. When first applied, it really works -- it looks foiled, but I swear it was applied sparingly, dry with a brush. Might last longer with primer. I wore it with some Ben Nye grey eyeshadow in my brows, Lancome Hypnose w/p mascara and Guerlain black khol, for that smudge-y, sultry look.
I've looked high and low for a dry shadow that gives this exact wetlook look.
This is it.
No shading, no fuss, this stuff has lots of dimension on its own. Easy glamour, ladies. If you can find it, go for it!!

on 12/1/2008 4:59:00 PM

Found this gorgeous eyeshadow online and it was near $30 s&h included which is the most I'd ever pay for an e/s plus it would have to be stunning and one of a kind and Erika F is just that. I'd describe it as a mid-tone olivey shade with a soft taupe tone to it and gold & silver micro sparkles that look really pretty in the light. Reason I'm not giving it a 5 is because well they could give more product for the price and it's quite expensive plus it's not as pigmented as I'd like, but still goes on smooth and looks unique.