Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.8

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had to buy legendary Erika F, but I don't get its legendary status. I have new version I202 and although the color is beautiful, the staying power is poor. It smudges, creases and disappears. Chanel Epatant is almost identical color but with much better staying power.

on 2/20/2010 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Got this in a swap awhile ago and just pulled (or rather unearthed) it from my stash. Holy cow this is a pretty and unusual color. It's hard to describe..kind of a gray/taupe/teal that flashes green..with a high dose of shimmer and silver/gold micro glitter. The formula is very smooth and last all day. I like to use this all over the lid and blended up into the crease with black liner on the waterline. This is a definitely a "night" color and well worth it to have in your arsenal if you are lucky enough to track on down.

on 3/22/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a *seriously* good eyeshadow. Really, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Been lemming it for a while, then I took the plunge and bought it with my Boots points so it was free! SO glad I did. Hard to describe the colour, I'd say it was a smoky, very shimmery greenish grey. Think this is going to look very different on depending on a person's skintone. I wore it for a night out with Bare Study as a base and black e/l. That's all it needs. Really, really beautiful colour payoff and incredibly pretty shimmer. In one e/s I got the effect of what normally takes me three e/s and a LOT of blending. Also very easy to apply, I actually found that applying it with the sponge tip applicator (gasp!) that came with it worked really well, very soft and smooth. Buy it. Buy it now. I will again and again. H effin G.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Truly an HG shadow! I usually go for turquoise/teal/aqua shadows and have well over a dozen that look *very* similar. So I wasn't expecting to get so excited about what looked in the pan to be an olive green eyeshadow - it looked too 'warm' for me, since I always stick to pastels or neutral/cool colours. Boy was I wrong! As described very well in the reviews below, this colour is a chameleon and changes from olive to silver to gold, etc. As well as the colour, I *really* love the finish - it is not just metallic, but has wonderful tiny, tiny sparkles that catch the light - not at all over-the-top or disco, but just amazing and classy. I love the finish of shimmery loosepigments, but his finish is even better! I thought that this finish may accentuate the fine lines I am starting to develop, but I really think this shadow is very flattering. I can't recommend it enough and I definitely think it is worth getting, even if you need to have it cp'd, like I did. I will definitely be getting a back up, even though I am sure I already have a lifetime supply of eyeshadows (my favourite makeup item).

on 4/20/2007 10:57:00 AM

What a nice eye shadow! Erika F is gorgeous! Great for creating the perfect smokey eye look. It's difficult to describe the color, when looking on it in the pan it looks grey/olivey/silverish with gold shimmer in it. It is shimmery and oh so pretty! You can combine it with a variety of colors, pink e/s is just one example. Though you can wear it as an all over wash too. It's very versatile!

The lasting power is great. Packaging is nice as well. Comes with a little applicator but of course a regular e/s brush is a lot better to use. I'd definitely repurchase! I am so glad I have Erika F in my eye shadow collection! =D
continued >>