Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.8

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had to buy legendary Erika F, but I don't get its legendary status. I have new version I202 and although the color is beautiful, the staying power is poor. It smudges, creases and disappears. Chanel Epatant is almost identical color but with much better staying power.

on 12/1/2008 4:59:00 PM

Found this gorgeous eyeshadow online and it was near $30 s&h included which is the most I'd ever pay for an e/s plus it would have to be stunning and one of a kind and Erika F is just that. I'd describe it as a mid-tone olivey shade with a soft taupe tone to it and gold & silver micro sparkles that look really pretty in the light. Reason I'm not giving it a 5 is because well they could give more product for the price and it's quite expensive plus it's not as pigmented as I'd like, but still goes on smooth and looks unique.

on 1/18/2008 2:55:00 PM

This is one of my favourite eye shadows. Though it doesn't give the deepest colour payoff, it's great on top of other deeper green eye shadows, to give a nice green ethereal shimmer to them, and it complements my deep brown eyes well. Too bad it doesn't last all day/night, it does need to be reapplied.

on 8/31/2006 4:14:00 PM

Picked this up in Germany (not sure whether it was ever available in the US or not). It's a gorgeous shimmery greyish olive tone with small flecks of glitter in it (not too garish, but definitely more suitable for a night time look). I pair it with black eyeliner on the inner rims of my eyes and it gives a really nice smokey eye. Perfect for when I want a smokey eye look that's a little more subtle than black or grey.

on 11/5/2012 1:24:00 PM

Wow!! Was given this by a friend. According to her, it's discontinued.
On my skin tone it's a wet-look, silvery taupe. Lasting power is so-so. When first applied, it really works -- it looks foiled, but I swear it was applied sparingly, dry with a brush. Might last longer with primer. I wore it with some Ben Nye grey eyeshadow in my brows, Lancome Hypnose w/p mascara and Guerlain black khol, for that smudge-y, sultry look.
I've looked high and low for a dry shadow that gives this exact wetlook look.
This is it.
No shading, no fuss, this stuff has lots of dimension on its own. Easy glamour, ladies. If you can find it, go for it!!

on 3/25/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely! Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with Lancome (absolutely hate its everything except Bi-Facil, Hypnose Drama). But I really love this product. Combined with Bronze eyeliner of the same brand, it emphasizes the yellow in my hazel eyes and gives smokey look without being harsh. Highly recommend!

on 2/20/2010 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Got this in a swap awhile ago and just pulled (or rather unearthed) it from my stash. Holy cow this is a pretty and unusual color. It's hard to describe..kind of a gray/taupe/teal that flashes green..with a high dose of shimmer and silver/gold micro glitter. The formula is very smooth and last all day. I like to use this all over the lid and blended up into the crease with black liner on the waterline. This is a definitely a "night" color and well worth it to have in your arsenal if you are lucky enough to track on down.

on 9/21/2009 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I finally scored this bad boy in swap and holy CRAP .. this thing is a *stunner*!! I'm not a huge Lancome fan other than my beloved Cils Booster, but they really hit a home run with this beauty! Erika F is a gorgeous medium taupe with a very slight olive undertone and is infused with gold AND silver microshimmer! This shadow is gorgeous as an all over wash, and even more stunning and striking applied over a deeper base (Benefit Skinny Jeans or MAC Graphito paint). It looks even more incredible dabbed wet on the lid, which is when it really shines! I searched for this forever and I'm so thrilled to finally have it in my collection!!

on 4/10/2009 10:33:00 PM

Ah..... everyone on this posting was right and I thank them all.
When I found this on my trip to Europe, I had to try it because of all the rave reviews I read before and the sad fact that I can't get it in North America. And I ended up buying two of them on the spot.
It is the most beautiful combination of silver and khaki. I can't believe how well the color stays on my skin with all the shimmer. I am so sad that I can't get this in Canada because I am wearing this everyday with my Clinique Egyptian eyeliner and scared that I will run out soon T-T

on 3/22/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a *seriously* good eyeshadow. Really, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Been lemming it for a while, then I took the plunge and bought it with my Boots points so it was free! SO glad I did. Hard to describe the colour, I'd say it was a smoky, very shimmery greenish grey. Think this is going to look very different on depending on a person's skintone. I wore it for a night out with Bare Study as a base and black e/l. That's all it needs. Really, really beautiful colour payoff and incredibly pretty shimmer. In one e/s I got the effect of what normally takes me three e/s and a LOT of blending. Also very easy to apply, I actually found that applying it with the sponge tip applicator (gasp!) that came with it worked really well, very soft and smooth. Buy it. Buy it now. I will again and again. H effin G.