Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancôme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.8

on 11/5/2012 1:24:00 PM

Wow!! Was given this by a friend. According to her, it's discontinued.
On my skin tone it's a wet-look, silvery taupe. Lasting power is so-so. When first applied, it really works -- it looks foiled, but I swear it was applied sparingly, dry with a brush. Might last longer with primer. I wore it with some Ben Nye grey eyeshadow in my brows, Lancome Hypnose w/p mascara and Guerlain black khol, for that smudge-y, sultry look.
I've looked high and low for a dry shadow that gives this exact wetlook look.
This is it.
No shading, no fuss, this stuff has lots of dimension on its own. Easy glamour, ladies. If you can find it, go for it!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Out of the thousands (literally) of eye shadows (of all the main brands) I have tried and tested over the last few years Erika F is by far the best product I have ever tried. In fact if I had to choose I would rather just wear Erika F fiorever more than have to give it up fto wear all other eye shadows in the world! Yes that does sound a bit mad but quite frankly itrs true. When Lancome discontinued it for a while I went seeking it in so many different contries when abroad on holiday, my poor husband got a bit fed up! Seriously buy it if you get the chance, you will get so many compliments. You can see why Lancome have bought back this cult product into its permenant range! Buy and enjoy!

on 11/5/2007 11:55:00 AM

Just thought I'd share... Erika F. is now available in the new Lancome mono eyeshadow range called Ombre Absolue... they are easily identifiable for their square box (as opposed to the round boxes of Color Focus and Color Design). I suspect Ombre Absolue is going to replace the older ones.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had to buy legendary Erika F, but I don't get its legendary status. I have new version I202 and although the color is beautiful, the staying power is poor. It smudges, creases and disappears. Chanel Epatant is almost identical color but with much better staying power.

on 4/10/2009 10:33:00 PM

Ah..... everyone on this posting was right and I thank them all.
When I found this on my trip to Europe, I had to try it because of all the rave reviews I read before and the sad fact that I can't get it in North America. And I ended up buying two of them on the spot.
It is the most beautiful combination of silver and khaki. I can't believe how well the color stays on my skin with all the shimmer. I am so sad that I can't get this in Canada because I am wearing this everyday with my Clinique Egyptian eyeliner and scared that I will run out soon T-T

on 3/22/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a *seriously* good eyeshadow. Really, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Been lemming it for a while, then I took the plunge and bought it with my Boots points so it was free! SO glad I did. Hard to describe the colour, I'd say it was a smoky, very shimmery greenish grey. Think this is going to look very different on depending on a person's skintone. I wore it for a night out with Bare Study as a base and black e/l. That's all it needs. Really, really beautiful colour payoff and incredibly pretty shimmer. In one e/s I got the effect of what normally takes me three e/s and a LOT of blending. Also very easy to apply, I actually found that applying it with the sponge tip applicator (gasp!) that came with it worked really well, very soft and smooth. Buy it. Buy it now. I will again and again. H effin G.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Truly an HG shadow! I usually go for turquoise/teal/aqua shadows and have well over a dozen that look *very* similar. So I wasn't expecting to get so excited about what looked in the pan to be an olive green eyeshadow - it looked too 'warm' for me, since I always stick to pastels or neutral/cool colours. Boy was I wrong! As described very well in the reviews below, this colour is a chameleon and changes from olive to silver to gold, etc. As well as the colour, I *really* love the finish - it is not just metallic, but has wonderful tiny, tiny sparkles that catch the light - not at all over-the-top or disco, but just amazing and classy. I love the finish of shimmery loosepigments, but his finish is even better! I thought that this finish may accentuate the fine lines I am starting to develop, but I really think this shadow is very flattering. I can't recommend it enough and I definitely think it is worth getting, even if you need to have it cp'd, like I did. I will definitely be getting a back up, even though I am sure I already have a lifetime supply of eyeshadows (my favourite makeup item).

on 1/21/2008 3:35:00 PM

I love this sooo much! It`s so pretty on it`s own, and the effect is unbelivable - it looks very metallic, almost wet. I prefer to use a damp syntetic brush (MAC 242) with this, and then I pat it on. I use UDPP under this, and have no issues with creasing or fading.

I love the olive colour with the crushed diamonds effect. it is seriously the most sparkling eyeshadow i´ve ever seen. more eyecatching than a red-carpet-dress or red lips ...

people ALWAYS ask me which colour i used after i applied it.

this eyeshadow is so important for me that i call it "Erika" like the colour name.

though it´s expensive i would definitly re-purchase.
my HG eyeshadow !!!

on 3/25/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely! Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with Lancome (absolutely hate its everything except Bi-Facil, Hypnose Drama). But I really love this product. Combined with Bronze eyeliner of the same brand, it emphasizes the yellow in my hazel eyes and gives smokey look without being harsh. Highly recommend!