Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancôme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.8

on 8/31/2006 4:14:00 PM

Picked this up in Germany (not sure whether it was ever available in the US or not). It's a gorgeous shimmery greyish olive tone with small flecks of glitter in it (not too garish, but definitely more suitable for a night time look). I pair it with black eyeliner on the inner rims of my eyes and it gives a really nice smokey eye. Perfect for when I want a smokey eye look that's a little more subtle than black or grey.

on 12/30/2006 4:57:00 PM

goregeous olivey colour and great for a sophisticated night time look and for creating smokey eyes. The thing I like best about it apart from the colour is that it is shimmery rather than glittery and it last really well.

on 4/20/2007 10:57:00 AM

What a nice eye shadow! Erika F is gorgeous! Great for creating the perfect smokey eye look. It's difficult to describe the color, when looking on it in the pan it looks grey/olivey/silverish with gold shimmer in it. It is shimmery and oh so pretty! You can combine it with a variety of colors, pink e/s is just one example. Though you can wear it as an all over wash too. It's very versatile!

The lasting power is great. Packaging is nice as well. Comes with a little applicator but of course a regular e/s brush is a lot better to use. I'd definitely repurchase! I am so glad I have Erika F in my eye shadow collection! =D
continued >>

on 11/5/2007 11:55:00 AM

Just thought I'd share... Erika F. is now available in the new Lancome mono eyeshadow range called Ombre Absolue... they are easily identifiable for their square box (as opposed to the round boxes of Color Focus and Color Design). I suspect Ombre Absolue is going to replace the older ones.

I love the olive colour with the crushed diamonds effect. it is seriously the most sparkling eyeshadow i´ve ever seen. more eyecatching than a red-carpet-dress or red lips ...

people ALWAYS ask me which colour i used after i applied it.

this eyeshadow is so important for me that i call it "Erika" like the colour name.

though it´s expensive i would definitly re-purchase.
my HG eyeshadow !!!

on 1/18/2008 2:55:00 PM

This is one of my favourite eye shadows. Though it doesn't give the deepest colour payoff, it's great on top of other deeper green eye shadows, to give a nice green ethereal shimmer to them, and it complements my deep brown eyes well. Too bad it doesn't last all day/night, it does need to be reapplied.

on 1/21/2008 3:35:00 PM

I love this sooo much! It`s so pretty on it`s own, and the effect is unbelivable - it looks very metallic, almost wet. I prefer to use a damp syntetic brush (MAC 242) with this, and then I pat it on. I use UDPP under this, and have no issues with creasing or fading.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Out of the thousands (literally) of eye shadows (of all the main brands) I have tried and tested over the last few years Erika F is by far the best product I have ever tried. In fact if I had to choose I would rather just wear Erika F fiorever more than have to give it up fto wear all other eye shadows in the world! Yes that does sound a bit mad but quite frankly itrs true. When Lancome discontinued it for a while I went seeking it in so many different contries when abroad on holiday, my poor husband got a bit fed up! Seriously buy it if you get the chance, you will get so many compliments. You can see why Lancome have bought back this cult product into its permenant range! Buy and enjoy!

on 4/27/2008 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after I realised it was a cult favorite ( it is widely available in Europe).
At first, I was not so impressed as it reminded me of MAC's Greensmoke, but it is nothing like it! The colour is leaning more towards olive green ( though you can also see hints of taupe/grey) and has the most beautiful shimmery effect ever!!!! Somehow, it manages to look sparkly but not tacky! This is definitely a nightitme eyeshadow, to use it if you wanna dress to impress!

on 5/1/2008 11:59:00 PM

OMG I love this shadow! I took one lippie off b/c it's not avail in the US and I had to cp this from a lovely MUA'er in Germany so it became pretty costly but ladies.. this was well worth the price. It's fabulous! I thought I might regret spending so much once it got here because I wasn't sure if I was going to like it or not. I don't use Lancome shadows, have never liked them but this.. this.. is o.m.g. heavean. I love it. Get it if you can. You won't be dissapointed.