Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by age: 36-43
Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLanc˘me Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

on 11/5/2012 1:24:00 PM

Wow!! Was given this by a friend. According to her, it's discontinued.
On my skin tone it's a wet-look, silvery taupe. Lasting power is so-so. When first applied, it really works -- it looks foiled, but I swear it was applied sparingly, dry with a brush. Might last longer with primer. I wore it with some Ben Nye grey eyeshadow in my brows, Lancome Hypnose w/p mascara and Guerlain black khol, for that smudge-y, sultry look.
I've looked high and low for a dry shadow that gives this exact wetlook look.
This is it.
No shading, no fuss, this stuff has lots of dimension on its own. Easy glamour, ladies. If you can find it, go for it!!

on 3/25/2011 5:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Lovely! Actually, I have a love-hate relationship with Lancome (absolutely hate its everything except Bi-Facil, Hypnose Drama). But I really love this product. Combined with Bronze eyeliner of the same brand, it emphasizes the yellow in my hazel eyes and gives smokey look without being harsh. Highly recommend!

on 12/30/2006 4:57:00 PM

goregeous olivey colour and great for a sophisticated night time look and for creating smokey eyes. The thing I like best about it apart from the colour is that it is shimmery rather than glittery and it last really well.