Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 30-35
Lancôme Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLancme Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.5

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I had to buy legendary Erika F, but I don't get its legendary status. I have new version I202 and although the color is beautiful, the staying power is poor. It smudges, creases and disappears. Chanel Epatant is almost identical color but with much better staying power.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Truly an HG shadow! I usually go for turquoise/teal/aqua shadows and have well over a dozen that look *very* similar. So I wasn't expecting to get so excited about what looked in the pan to be an olive green eyeshadow - it looked too 'warm' for me, since I always stick to pastels or neutral/cool colours. Boy was I wrong! As described very well in the reviews below, this colour is a chameleon and changes from olive to silver to gold, etc. As well as the colour, I *really* love the finish - it is not just metallic, but has wonderful tiny, tiny sparkles that catch the light - not at all over-the-top or disco, but just amazing and classy. I love the finish of shimmery loosepigments, but his finish is even better! I thought that this finish may accentuate the fine lines I am starting to develop, but I really think this shadow is very flattering. I can't recommend it enough and I definitely think it is worth getting, even if you need to have it cp'd, like I did. I will definitely be getting a back up, even though I am sure I already have a lifetime supply of eyeshadows (my favourite makeup item).