Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F

Filtered by age: 25-29
Lancome Color Focus in 133 Erika F
Lancome Erika FLanc˘me Erika F. #133 Ombre AbsolueLancome Erika F e/serika f beauty rush guerlain majolica majorca

4.8

on 2/20/2010 8:51:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Got this in a swap awhile ago and just pulled (or rather unearthed) it from my stash. Holy cow this is a pretty and unusual color. It's hard to describe..kind of a gray/taupe/teal that flashes green..with a high dose of shimmer and silver/gold micro glitter. The formula is very smooth and last all day. I like to use this all over the lid and blended up into the crease with black liner on the waterline. This is a definitely a "night" color and well worth it to have in your arsenal if you are lucky enough to track on down.

on 4/10/2009 10:33:00 PM

Ah..... everyone on this posting was right and I thank them all.
When I found this on my trip to Europe, I had to try it because of all the rave reviews I read before and the sad fact that I can't get it in North America. And I ended up buying two of them on the spot.
It is the most beautiful combination of silver and khaki. I can't believe how well the color stays on my skin with all the shimmer. I am so sad that I can't get this in Canada because I am wearing this everyday with my Clinique Egyptian eyeliner and scared that I will run out soon T-T

on 3/22/2009 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is a *seriously* good eyeshadow. Really, I wasn't expecting it to be so good. Been lemming it for a while, then I took the plunge and bought it with my Boots points so it was free! SO glad I did. Hard to describe the colour, I'd say it was a smoky, very shimmery greenish grey. Think this is going to look very different on depending on a person's skintone. I wore it for a night out with Bare Study as a base and black e/l. That's all it needs. Really, really beautiful colour payoff and incredibly pretty shimmer. In one e/s I got the effect of what normally takes me three e/s and a LOT of blending. Also very easy to apply, I actually found that applying it with the sponge tip applicator (gasp!) that came with it worked really well, very soft and smooth. Buy it. Buy it now. I will again and again. H effin G.

on 4/27/2008 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after I realised it was a cult favorite ( it is widely available in Europe).
At first, I was not so impressed as it reminded me of MAC's Greensmoke, but it is nothing like it! The colour is leaning more towards olive green ( though you can also see hints of taupe/grey) and has the most beautiful shimmery effect ever!!!! Somehow, it manages to look sparkly but not tacky! This is definitely a nightitme eyeshadow, to use it if you wanna dress to impress!

on 1/21/2008 3:35:00 PM

I love this sooo much! It`s so pretty on it`s own, and the effect is unbelivable - it looks very metallic, almost wet. I prefer to use a damp syntetic brush (MAC 242) with this, and then I pat it on. I use UDPP under this, and have no issues with creasing or fading.

on 1/18/2008 2:55:00 PM

This is one of my favourite eye shadows. Though it doesn't give the deepest colour payoff, it's great on top of other deeper green eye shadows, to give a nice green ethereal shimmer to them, and it complements my deep brown eyes well. Too bad it doesn't last all day/night, it does need to be reapplied.

on 11/5/2007 11:55:00 AM

Just thought I'd share... Erika F. is now available in the new Lancome mono eyeshadow range called Ombre Absolue... they are easily identifiable for their square box (as opposed to the round boxes of Color Focus and Color Design). I suspect Ombre Absolue is going to replace the older ones.

on 8/31/2006 4:14:00 PM

Picked this up in Germany (not sure whether it was ever available in the US or not). It's a gorgeous shimmery greyish olive tone with small flecks of glitter in it (not too garish, but definitely more suitable for a night time look). I pair it with black eyeliner on the inner rims of my eyes and it gives a really nice smokey eye. Perfect for when I want a smokey eye look that's a little more subtle than black or grey.