Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus

Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus

3.8

Ingredients: water/aqua, copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, stearic acid, polybutene, glyceryl stearate, acrylated copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, oleic acid, hydrolyzed wheat protein, macadamia integrifolia seed oi, aleurites moluccana(kuku) seed oil, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, hydroxyethylcellulose, butylene glycol, simethicone, ethylhexylglycrine, glycerine, bht, phenoxxethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, chlorphenesin, sorbic acidm pptassium sorbate [ /- ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 6/20/2017 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Best lash primer ever!!!! I've tried so many before this- Lancome, Dior, chanel, etc but none compare!!!!! I have a back stock in case I run out. This is a MUST HAVE HG

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Received this as a free gift and I was really excited to try this stuff to get full and longer lashes. While I believe the product itself is very effective, I struggle with the applicator/brush as other users said it tends to get gloppy and in turn my mascara is clumpy! I'm not entirely sure a primer is necessary or a product for long term usage. Overall, I was satisfied but won't buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Best. Lash Primer. EVER!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I bought a mini size of this along with an Estee lauder Mascara when Douglas was doing a promo. The good thing is that it does not make it hard to apply mascara after this. Some primers like Shiseido made my lashes hardened and applying mascara afer that primer just made lashes all glued together. This one still keeps lashes separated and it is easy to apply mascara after this one. It does not really givea huge lot of lengst and volume but it does keep my mascara on place. The mascaras like Claring Be long mascara stay on very good when I wear this under it. Before I could not really wear my Clarins mascara becuase it would smudge too easily. However, the very big minus is that ever since I started wearing this I noticed my eyes getting very itchy and irritated. I left this one out of my routine for a couple of days and the itchines disappeared. And then started again and the itcines game back. THats why I wont be buying this in full size.

on 6/3/2015 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I received Lash Primer Plus as part of a gwp. I'm not sure what its purpose is. It doesn't add much color and it doesn't lengthen or thicken. I needed to use my regular mascara as usual. I don't need this extra step that doesn't do anything.

on 9/28/2013 7:18:00 AM

This primer stang my eyes, and left lashes rigid and straight with very little length or volume

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This isn't exactly what I consider a makeup essential, but if you want a boost in length, it does a good job of that. The key is to make sure when using this product that your lashes appear to have white tips as a result of the primer. The longer the white tips are, the longer your lashes will look when you go over the primer with mascara. You aren't going to get drama, but there is a noticeable difference.

Not so much with volume, though - it adds maybe a bit, but not much. If I try to use a thick layer for more effect, it seems to cause some minimal clumping in mascara that never clumped before, regardless of how long I let the primer set before applying said mascara.

This is the only lash primer I've tried, so I can't say if it's better or worse than any others. I'm impressed enough with the lash lengthening to give it a 4/5 on its own merits.

on 7/18/2013 11:43:00 PM

Disappointing overall. This lash primer does not add any volume and just a little bit of length, but it keeps my mascara in place. I wouldn't call this a bad product but it's not impressive.

The main reason I use primer is for the added volume & drama- this just doesn't do it. I've tried lash primers by Clinique, Dior, Tarte, Hard Candy, Origins, Shiseido, Lancome, and now Estee. I think Lancome makes the best one by far.

Wouldn't buy this again.

on 6/25/2013 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Honestly the only reason that I wear this product is for the primer. . . it's amazing. But, the actual mascara itself is lacking. I would rather wear my eight dollar Maybelline lash blast express. In fact, I've been using the primer and applying my regular mascara on top of it. I have really long eyelashes but they are light colored so I wear mascara to darken and to thicken my lashes. This does neither I have to apply a ton of it for people to see that I'm wearing mascara. A good note about this mascara is that it comes off really easily. Another bad note. . . one tear and its a mess. It is DEFINATELY not at all waterproof. So, try not to yawn and pray to G-d that nothing gets in your contact because if so. . .your going to have a mess.

on 5/2/2013 10:31:00 AM

Been wearing this for years and I still love it. I've tried almost every lash primer out there and they can never compare to this product.