Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Blush in Cool

Philosophy The Supernatural Airbrushed Blush in Cool

4.5

on 2/5/2007 4:37:00 PM

I love this blush. I have it in both pink and bronze. I'm warm-toned, but am able to wear either of these shades. It's so easy to apply, and looks so natural. Great to take "on the road." Works perfectly over Supernatual Airbrush Canvas foundation.

on 10/9/2006 12:13:00 PM

I can't believe I am about to ruin the 100% feedback of this blush. I've really tried to love this, I just can't. I contacted iDarling before I bought it and was sure after I talked to her I would really enjoy it. I am the palest of the pale and I can't get this to show up on my face. Swatched on my hand it is pink with a goldish overlay but on my face it is a no color blush. I get better pay off if I really conceal out my natural pink cheeks with stick foundation then my Philosophy foundation but that is too much work for this poorly pigmented blush.

on 8/31/2006 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I had to have this the moment I saw this on the Philosophy website. I'm a Tarte Cheekstain convert mostly (although I do also love Stila CCs) so I had mostly eschewed powder blushes. The delivery system of this one intrigued me though. It promised "soft, natural looking makeup" that was easy, nay, "virtually fool-proof" to apply. And truly, it delivers. Upon first use you have to unclick the top to release the powder into the puff and then just sort of invert and buff gently on. The result is a very subtle but beautiful pink glow that doesn't at all resemble a cosmetic. It really looks like your healthy, natural blush! Lasts most of the workday too. I'm so lovin' it. The container itself is smaller than the Airbrushed Canvas foundation container (.12 oz for the blush) but looks and works exactly the same. It's sleek and cute and the powder, although somewhat shimmery when swatched on the hand, just seems to be glowy and pretty on. I'm not a fan of shimmer but that's not a problem with this product. It's there, but not in-your-face. My only gripe about this is the sponge. After layering it over my Airbrushed Canvas foundation a few times, it's a little murky. Ick. So, if this is an issue for you, be aware. Other than that I would highly, HIGHLY, recommend giving this a try. Fantastic Philosophy product IMO.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

another hit from philosophy.i use the supernatural air brush foundation.it is silk in a bottle.i ordered the bronze from philosophy.it is perfect.it does not look dark or orange at all on my cheeks.i have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes and this works fine for me.it is fast and easy.if the sponge gets a little soiled from use take it off and wash it with purity made simple cleanser and let it dry over night.it takes every trace of blush off the sponge.the amount of blush you get is a steal for the price you pay.