Everyday Minerals Premium Kabuki Brush [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.5

Not tested on animals

Nice soft brush, but way too big for my face. I think that if you like big brushes you might like this, but for me it turned out that the brush made a mess and was hard to control. I'm sticking with the baby brushes.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

It works well with Everyday Minerals' original glo foundations. Good coverage, not too much shedding, washes and dries well. It's synthetic as opposed to animal hair, which frankly sounds gross. That's pretty much all you can ask of a makeup brush.

I actually don't use this for mineral makeup. I use it to apply liquid foundation. I love this brush! It makes my foundation look flawless. I've always used a regular foundation brush and never really loved it. Then I was in Sephora and overheard a SA tell a customer to try a Kabuki brush to apply the MUF HD foundation. I hated the foundation, but loved the technique of using the brush. It really makes applying foundation a breeze and gives me an airbrushed look. Love it!

Sheds as hell. Low quality brush. Hair texture changed after washing couple of times.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Overall: 1

Price: 2 (I practically got it free in the custom kit)

Packaging: 1 (there isn't even a plastic sleeve for the bristles)

Buy again: NO

I know this brush is no longer sold on the EM website, but all I have to say is thank goodness. I really hated this brush. It shed like crazy, wasn't dense enough to offer coverage, smelled weird every time I washed it (and would take forever to dry), AND the handle on mine broke. I threw mine out after 2 weeks.

I'm glad they've stopped making it.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I have already reviewed this on one of the other EM Kabuki brushes and I think this is the same one ; this is their old kabuki brush with the short handle, right? If so, this brush is soft at first but in the long run, this brush will start to shed like crazy and become very scratchy. The good news is, EM has improved their brushes and do not sell this anymore. So Whoopee!

So soft, so cheap and so easy to use. Makes applying mineral foundations a dream. No hairs fall out either. Love it!

well, it's soft, not scratchy. but it does shed like crazy. hope the new Kabuki with long handle could be better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this brush. It's super soft and easy to clean. I've never had a problem with shedding, and the head is extra large compared to regular powder brushes or the kabukis that come in mineral makeups that can be bought at Walmart.

Unfortunately, this brush is no longer being carried.

This started off soft, and then got really scratchy and irritating. Also, it sheds liek a madman! would not reccomend

Popular Makeup Brushes