Cover Girl Boundless - Candy Apple

Cover Girl Boundless -  Candy Apple

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/9/2011 8:39:00 PM

The perfect shade of red with the slightest orange tinge. It's glossy and long wearing. I love it and have been using it for years.

on 11/28/2009 10:25:00 AM

Applies great; Lasts as long as OPI; No Frost; Great Shine; True Red; Inexpensive price; Easy Availability; Dries Quickly. What else can you ask for??

on 1/18/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVE THIS COLOR. seriously. i own about 50 opi nail polishes (how embarassing) and i probably have 5-10 red shades as i'm always looking for the perfect red. If you watch any shows like the hills, even though they are annoying and vapid, you always see the girls wearing short pretty slightly square tomato red nails. i have searched through TONS of opi red shades and can't find an orangey red that doesn't look ronald mcdonaldish on my nails (ie opi's big apple red). candy apple is PERFECT. seriously if i weren't a snob and loved wearing opi this would be my hg red nail polish. just give me a couple days to come to terms with the fact that covergirl did what opi could not and i'll tell you this is my hg red.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I loved it on the september cover of allure magazine on Christina A. I've been looking for a beautiful, classic red. I also saw it in another mag saying it lasted a long time with no chipping. It really does!!!
It goes on well and stays, I'm going to buy it again.

Popular Polishes