COVERGIRL Boundless - Candy Apple

COVERGIRL Boundless -  Candy Apple

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/28/2009 10:25:00 AM

Applies great; Lasts as long as OPI; No Frost; Great Shine; True Red; Inexpensive price; Easy Availability; Dries Quickly. What else can you ask for??

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This color is sooo HG for me. Although I normally don't wear nail polish (especially red), I really wanted a bright, warm-toned tomato red with a cream (no glitter/shimmer) finish. Well, I definitely got that and much more! It's perfect for warm-toned GGGs and CCCs and adds a great pop of color without being too garish/bright. I will definitely be wearing this color all spring/summer! I can't gush enough about it! It's definitely the PERFECT red!!

on 9/25/2006 12:35:00 AM

I've been away from drugstore polishes for TOO long. with full access to OPI polishes at school I've forgotten about the few gems in the drug stores.

Anyways, this is a wonderful polish. It's a beautiful true red. It does not have any glitter. It worked beautifully on my cool toned skin. Might be too much for the warm toned gals.

It did chip within 2 days with base and top coat on, but reds are really hard to wear.

Popular Polishes