COVERGIRL Boundless - Candy Apple

Price: $

on 1/18/2009 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVE THIS COLOR. seriously. i own about 50 opi nail polishes (how embarassing) and i probably have 5-10 red shades as i'm always looking for the perfect red. If you watch any shows like the hills, even though they are annoying and vapid, you always see the girls wearing short pretty slightly square tomato red nails. i have searched through TONS of opi red shades and can't find an orangey red that doesn't look ronald mcdonaldish on my nails (ie opi's big apple red). candy apple is PERFECT. seriously if i weren't a snob and loved wearing opi this would be my hg red nail polish. just give me a couple days to come to terms with the fact that covergirl did what opi could not and i'll tell you this is my hg red.

on 5/29/2008 5:00:00 PM

this is a vibrant, slightly orangey-red. i have another one of these cg boundless polishes and i really like the formulas, which ive found apply evenly and are pretty long lasting, although i still have to do 2 coats to get the full intensity of the color. while this color didnt blow me away because i tend to buy a lot of this same shade, i do like it and would def buy again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this because I loved it on the september cover of allure magazine on Christina A. I've been looking for a beautiful, classic red. I also saw it in another mag saying it lasted a long time with no chipping. It really does!!!
It goes on well and stays, I'm going to buy it again.

Popular Polishes