L'Artisan Parfumeur Vanilia [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.4

on 4/21/2003 6:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is one of my favourite perfumes. It's warm, spicy, deep, sweet but not cloyingly/sickly sweet. It's not heavy at all and it's actually soft and rather light. On me, it smells a bit milky/creamy/buttery (but not foody), which I like a lot.The staying power is great, too.

on 2/13/2003 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this Vanilia fragrance, it's BEAUTIFUL. Not sickeningly sweet as some Vanilla fragrances. This perfume is spicy, sweet, and soft. It's a very very pretty fragrance, and I love it, just HAVE to have it. I received this as a sample from Aedes, and know that the sample is not going to last very long.

on 2/13/2003 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

on 9/22/2002 11:52:00 PM

I am on the fence about this one. While I do see how it could be great for layering, I found on its own it was a bit rubbery in smell. It is too uninteresting for me to wear as a single note.

on 6/20/2002 9:53:00 AM

This is definitely the most beautiful Vanilla scent I've tried. It's sexy and alluring with this smoky scent and not the heavy sweetness of other Vanilla fragrances. It's pricy at $62.50 for just a 1.7 oz, but after a long test trial of L'Artisan fragrances, this is the one that I purchased. It's doesn't last too long on me, but this fragrance is not intended to knock people over, but draw them in closer. Just because I can't smell it doesn't mean others can't! ;-)

Popular Fragrances