4.4

price range

Reviews

from

3 months ago

Rose Ecrin - neutral light pink that turns more peachy as the day passes by. This is a pale girls dream blush and will go well with anything and every look. You can't go wrong with this shade. You can go as heavy handed and it won't be clowny. This is a great beginners blush. Nc25/Nw25 and lighter. Alezane - Mac warm soul(old formulation) dupe but with specks of glitter running through it that will transfer onto the cheeks. It is a gorgeous amber rosey bronze. Might be too warm and can show up orangey on cool skintones so def try it out first before blind purchase. This will be great for deeper skintones. Nc30+ Golden sun - this is more neutral than Alezane and more wearable. It has a sheen with no glitter. But sadly discontinued. Les Beiges blush stick in no.20 is the cream version of this. Beautiful bronzer blush all in one shade. This will look good on anyone from pale to deep skintone. Perfect for summer or subsitiute for bronzer. Rose initiale - this is a great flush of yellow pink for light medium skin tone. It will look like a natural rosy flush. Its subtle yet still brings brightness to the face. Nc25/nw25 and lighter will enjoy this as their everyday "healthy" cheek shade. It isn't too bright or in your face but def will show up and give life to the face. Rosewood - my favorite one!!!! This mimicks my natural flushed color. It is a darker/plummier sister of Rose Initiale and I find this to be more versatile because I can wear it lightly or heavy handed depending on how flushed I want to look. This will look. good from light to deep skintone. It is a hidden gem and I recommend it to anyone!!! This also shows up on flash photography in the most flattering way possible without looking like you have layers of blush on. Melts into skin and make you look like you exercise daily and eat kale. These blushes lasts at least 8 hours on me and will always be my favorite formula.

About reviewer (425 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

7 months ago

Rip-off at it's finest. Color doesn't show of, well you can argue that it's very natural. But you can't find similar shades from each drugstore brand so I don't know what's the deal with it. Wouldn't buy it again.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBrown

1.0

a year ago

I purchased this product in three different shades and returned each one. There was nothing I liked about the quality or packaging of this blush. The actual amount of blush in the compact is quite small and an awkward shape (a rounded dome). I found getting the powder on my blush brush difficult, and the product I did manage to get on my brush, adhered to the brush in such a way that when applied, it looked really uneven on my skin. Also, the texture of each colour I tried was really chalky, and just kind of sat on my skin, not blending in very well, which to me is an indication of the quality. I did not appreciate the highly fragranced scent either, and to top it all off, the packaging which should be gorgeous and elegant for a $45 USD product, instead looked like cheap, matte plastic similar to something purchased at the drugstore.

About reviewer (360 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

2 years ago

390 Burnt Coral I bought one in the new Spring 2018 line that was a light pretty coral (can't remember the name) but it barely showed up on my medium skin tone. This one is darker and shows up a lot more. This smells great, silky and decent wearing time. I usually work 9 hours a day and it will last about 6. I have oily/combo medium tone skin. I use Laura Geller spakle cream primer and Nar/Estee Lauder/MAC or Revlon foundation. 4 lippies just for the high price. Also use: Laura Geller baked blush in Pink Grapefruit, Hour Glass Diffused Heat, Milani Baked blush Luminoso and Terra Sole

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I have this from the 2016 Travel Palette ("Rose Shimmer") & it is divine! I was concerned it's a small blush but you don't need much it's the perf color I couldn't have asked for a better color to break my chanel-blush-virginity (lol!) they sure picked a winner for this palette #winnerwinnerchickendinner I don't detect a scent to this but I'm reading it's got a rose scent. This is deffo my new fave blush & I plan to buy a single some time in a diff color very soon! Just what color to get???! I hate that everything is in French i don't speak it so it embarrasses me tryna pronounce the names lol French has a lot of unintuitive & silent syllables......I speak German & English! :-)

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

The most beautyfull blush I have ever used! Ihave tried from Nars,Everyday minerals, Sleek,Dior,Sisley,Bobbi brown and many many more. Chanel is just fantastic! Long lasting, easy blending, perfect natural look for everyone. Its pricy but you will use it minimaal 2 years! I have few colours but the most beautiful is 160 Innocence. Pale rose with little warm brown shade... If you will try this colour -you dont need anything more :) Amazing for fresh and young look I can reccomend to everybody

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

4 years ago

Really liked this blush I have it in the shade 02 rose bronze. It is a rose bronze color, exactly like the name. It gives a very nice natural rose tint to the cheeks. I like the scent smells like a perfume. It wears really well but overall really nice blush and if you have the money to purchase this product I highly recommend you wont be disappointed.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGray

4 years ago

I fell in love with this brush. It gives you this natural, rosy cheeks effect. It smells great too although I think it is a bit extravagant and not everyone likes to smell this intense. Actually, the only problem I have with this, is that it does not look like much on your brush. I actually thought something is wrong and I dipped my brush into the blush again and again, cause I thought nothing was staying on, but when I applied it to my face, one stroke was enough to make me look SUPER pink. That being said, I think 40$ is a bit too much for a blush. Yes, it is great. It smells of roses. It stays on all day long, but I know there are as good blushes out there, which are way cheaper. I suppose I would probably not repurchase it, but I would use it often if someone gave it to me as a gift.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

5 years ago

My favourite blush! Highly pigmented, long lasting, in an array of flattering colours and with a very lovely scent hinting of roses. A bit too expensive, but once you buy it you won't regret the purchase.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

5 years ago

My best friend got this product for me for my birthday, and I'm obsessed! You'd think it's way too pricey but for this product you honestly get what you paid for. I have it in the shade 99 Rose Pétale and it looks so natural on my skin. It has a good amount of pigmentation which is a bonus if you're going for a natural look. It has a natural sheen and glow to it and it smells amazing! It's SLIGHTLY buttery which allows it to glide on the skin effortlessly. There is so much product inside that it lasts me almost a year and a half, so although it is quite pricey you get a lot out of it. The brush that it comes with tends to shed quite a bit but it's so soft! Packaging is amazing; it comes in a velvet pocket which adds some class to it. I didn't think I'd like this product as much as I do! Pro's: Amazing packaging, nice pigmentation, looks natural, adds a nice sheen and glow, doesn't make me look oily; adding more life to my makeup look, glides on the skin very nicely. Con's: Brush sheds quite a bit. Overall, amazing product, would definitely buy it again!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18