Avon Moisture Therapy - Moisturizing Lip Treatment (tube)

Avon Moisture Therapy - Moisturizing Lip Treatment (tube)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is a fantastic lip balm. No color, scent, or taste, just rich, thick, creamy goodness!

I bought a set of moisturizing items from Avon for a great price, and this was in it!

It is a really soft balm that goes on thick, it's so rich, and is my favorite lip balm that isn't all natural. I use this as my balm base before I use ELF's lip exfoliater and for general use.

You can buy this on sale for only $1 - such a great price!

This blows most tube lip balms right out of the water. Luscious! Try it!

on 1/21/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this lip balm! It's unscented and unflavored, which is hard to find. It's also very, very hydrating without the super waxy texture common in many lip balms. This lasts a while too. I don't feel the need to constantly reapply. I also like that it comes in a tube, so I don't have to stick my finger in a pot. Best of all, it's only a $1.49 a tube! I know I'll repurchase.

on 7/30/2015 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This lipbalmaholic has met her holy grail. At least for daytime lip balms! This balm is super cheap - I buy 7 at a time when they're 79 cents - and it really moisturizes my lips. The texture is smooth and doesn't feel heavy on my lips yet the formulation is amazing. In the winter, I also use it on my cuticles and on dry spots on my face in a pinch. This ranks up there with Alba Botanica coconut cream lip balm, Crazy Rumors and ChapStick lip butter as one of my favorite lip balms. If you're looking for a HG lippy, I'd recommend giving it a try.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm on my tenth tube. This is very slick, but emollient enough that it lasts for a while on the lips, so it doesn't have that melted candle sensation of some balms. The price is consistently higher now (1.49 vs. .79 or .99), but it's still very inexpensive. The best part is that they're unscented! They work great in a pinch for that dry skin one gets to the side of the nose, too. I buy them four or five at a time so I have them as I run out. Absolute love.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Let's be blunt in this review:

Pros -
*Doesn't Melt easily
*Packaging is easy to use and carry around
*Good for using under lipstick
*Not waxy
*AMAZING price

Cons -
*DOESN'T moisturize well (at least for me)
*Makes my lips wrinkley and rough - Even after exfoiliating
*Really thin

Even though there were lots of pros - I find that it really doesn't do the job of moisturizing, but is good under lipstick.

on 4/9/2015 10:32:00 AM

Awesome product. I usually pick this up for just under a dollar Canadian. It can heal cracked lips just overnight. Sometimes they come out with seasonal packaging which is more girly. I give my husband ones in the original packing like above.

on 5/27/2011 12:36:00 AM

The reason for my low grade is that, while the product itself is great, the fact that not too long ago I saw that one of the ingredients is orange roughy oil. As a purchaser of only cruelty-free products, I will not purchase this again!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is the absolute ONLY thing that's keeping my lips from peeling right now, and I've tried most of the other well-loved MUA products. FYI, it's also hypoallergenic. Not greasy or waxy either.

on 6/30/2011 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this!!!! i've used this in the stick form but love this in the tube even better!!!

This stuff is so ultra hydrating and lasts. I like that it has a spf in it too. I'm gonna stock up this when Avon has it on sale again.A excellent deal for .99 cents!!!

on 1/5/2014 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Really great moisturizing balm. I had used this product for about a year now and I love it.