Inglot Freedom System Palette

4.5

on 1/17/2018 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Well,it's a difficult product to review
I saw inglot store in a travel to Georgia,Tbilisi and I was very happy to find out that I can choose my palette and products inside
Unfortunately it was more expensive than I thought.I wanted to choose a flexi palette,it was 21$,not very expensive but filling it with eye shadows that each were 7$ would cost me more than any ABH,too faced,urban decay,tarte or whatever high-end brand I know.then I decided to choose a 10pan palette but it would be 80$ with it's eyeshadows.finally I asked for a 4 pan square palette(7.5$)so that I could try inglot palette and eyeshadows and have a little,easy to carry palette.it costed me 33.5$
It wasn't easy to choose shades as there's a lot of beautiful ones.I don't know whether this inglot branch had all shades or not but there too many blue,green and violet shades but not enough reddish ones.I have my favorite reds in my MR ABH palette so it was not a big problem for me
I wanted to choose some of my most used shades so that I can take this palette to travel.now that I look at my palette,I can see that I have dupes of all of them in other palettes.now I think it would be better if I chose new colors.for example there was this beautiful,high pigmented,shimmery chocolate brown that I can't stop thinking about
I chose these eye shadows:
465:
It was one of DS eyeshadows.a gorgeous dark taupe with pinkish undertone.it's as if it's matte but also has a gentle touch of micro-glitters.it was my first choice,is highly pigmented and I like it a lot
31:
It's an AMC Shine.on skin it's a shimmery gold with a slight hint of copper undertone.it looks totally different and darker in palette and pictures.Something pinkish-brown..it's smooth and high pigmented,a pretty shade for lid
285:
It's a matte orange-ish light brown.it has nothing to do with it's color in inglot website.I have a similar shade in almost all of my other palettes and I'm not crazy about it when I look at it but it happens to be one of my most used shades as transition color.it's a dupe for the shade "innocent" in tartelette pro palette.unlike some other mattes it's not chalky and is well pigmented
117:
One of rainbows.it's very close to it's color in inglot website.I chose this one so that I can have three shades instead of one.all three shades in this pan are mattes.drier and a little less pigmented than other eyeshadows
It's darkest is a charcoal which can be used instead of black as liner on for outer V..It's middle part is almost the matte version of number "465".It's taupe and it's lightest color is a cream color which is a good base color and is my favorite color among the three(the darkest one is my least favorite and is a bit patchy)
All in all eye shadows have good quality.they're not as buttery as ABH eye shadows.they don't have much kicking or fall off and they're blendable
About it's palette:
It's magnetic door is highly secure but is not easy to open.each time I want to open it,I'm worried about scratching my eyeshadows.It's easy to put the pans in palette but not easy to take them off.there's no mirror,it's well-made,way better than thebalm's cardboard palettes but looks very simple,there's nothing cute or pretty about it,unlike palettes of other brands.what I don't like about it is that eye shadows don't have names,just numbers and the only way to remember numbers is to write them on back of the palette or beside the pans but it will look ugly
Something that I liked to change about eye shadows is their size.they're very big.yes,it's good to receive huge pans and large amount of product but I wish there was smaller pans too so that I could have a small,easy to carry palette with more shades.it would be great if they add smaller and cheaper eyeshadow pans. one-third of this size would be ok,similar to each color's size in rainbow eyeshadows.if they did this,I wouldn't use anything except inglot palettes all through my life
I'm definitely going to repurchase because I love this ability to choose.if I have enough money,I'd love to buy a flexy palette and put lipcolors,eyeshadows,concealer,blush and whatever I need in it.I'd also like to buy a 10 pan palette of colors that I don't have in any other palette.special colors for special occasions but again having these less used shades in such huge pans would be a huge waste
Edit:
I went back to inglot and bought another three eyeshadows and a palette for them:number 487 which is a DS,a gentle purple with a gentle touch of glitters-number 397 which is AMC, a shimmery cool-toned rosegold-peach!!-number 54,a DS,a medium brown with a hint of pinkish undertone and has a gentle touch of shimmer
I really like inglot eyeshadows.I really wish they made them in smaller size,then I'd buy two or three 40pan palettes

on 8/7/2017 7:49:00 AM

Love love love Inglot eye shadows. Beautiful colour range, gorgeous texture, excellent blendability and incredible staying power. 10+
Blows the drug store brands out of the water and rival MAC at a cheaper price. I love the freedom of the freedom system. I can pick exactly what I want and need. I've introduced friends to this and they've not looked back either! Try it, you'll love them ❤️

on 11/27/2016 9:28:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I do not understand why these shadows have such good reviews. I have bought a couple of them and they do not have a good color payoff, are dry and worse than any other eye shadows I have. I like UD shadows, and this does not even come close. Maybe i bought an old stock or something, but I really dislike them.

on 8/17/2016 5:20:00 AM

The Inglot Freedom System Palette comes in various shapes and configurations- some for eyeshadows, blushes, concealers, brow products and the like.

For my personal use, I have a 10 pan palette. Now to the review of the actual palette- I love how sleek it looks and the practicality of choosing which eyeshadows you want in your collection. The ability to interchange the color selection is also nifty. HOWEVER, I found that I rarely use this palette due to the impracticality of its' packaging. It is extremely heavy to lug around for travel and is probably best used for a pro makeup artist who has the patience to bring this around. Also, the cover is magnetically attached to the top- which again, makes it not as secure as I hoped. It is also slippery, difficult to remove the pans and the actual cover off because of its magnetic closure. You are better off using a Z palette for your shadows.

As for the actual product itself, the quality of Inglot eyeshadows are impressive and on par (if not, better than MAC eyeshadows). While not as creamy or buttery as Urban Decay or Kat Von D, Inglot has a harder pressed pigmentation that makes it easy to blend. I have an assortment of satins, metallic and matte shades and they are all impressive. Some of my holy grail shadows are from Inglot- a gold, almost foil like metallic shadow and a matte orange brown that I love using for my crease. I also recently picked up rainbow shades which are amazing and a definite value for money.

Up to date, I have around 15 Inglot eyeshadows- 10 in the palette and the other 5 in a Z palette which I much rather prefer.

on 4/2/2016 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot recommend Inglots freedom system enough. It is amazing and suburb quality and so reasonably priced. These are some of the best quality eye shadows I have ever used! The pigmentation is amazing and the texture is so smooth and buttery. Far superior to mac and other high end brands. Inglot is a very underated brand.

on 2/18/2016 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought Inglot Freedom System FLEXI palette a few months ago on my trip to Melbourne. Shout out the the ladies at Inglot Chadstone because they're so nice, attentive & friendly!
The flexi palette comes in white, which is very pretty and surprisingly easy to clean. The difference between the original freedom system palette and the Flexi pallete is that the Flexi one doesn't have the separators / inserts in them, so I can put not only the square eyeshadow pans in them, but also other bigger pans like their highlighters, blushes & powders! It's like a game of mix-matching :)

Review of the pallete:
- EFFICIENT : You are able to choose the colors that you want to use / experiment with. No more awkward colors sadly left behind. Ran out of certain color in your palette? Just buy that exact color that you want, no need to buy a whole freaking palette to get it.

- REUSEABLE :I see myself using this palette for a long run . Plus, I plan on using my empty pans to mix in some of my lipsticks to create customised lippie colors.

- DURABLE : Made out of good quality- sturdy materials & it also has strong magnets. Have been traveling with the palette quiet a few times. It stays put & doesn't break!

- REASONABLY PRICED : Not overly pricey - (both the palettes and the pans).

- PROFESSIONAL LOOKING & CHIC : Something that makes my makeup shrine looks prettier is a plus ;)

Now onto the make up products itself, I fill my palette with 3 matte eyeshadows (#329, #357, #328), 2 pearl eyeshadows (#452. #13), 2 trio eyeshadows (#122R, #120R) & 2 lip colors (#80 & #78). All comes in square pans.

All the eyeshadows are GORGEOUSLY PIGMENTED. It has a buttery texture, easy to be packed onto the eyelids, stays for a long time.

The pearl ones has very pretty pearly effect to it, not gritty at all.

The trio / rainbow eyeshadows has 3 beautiful colors that all compliment each other, has exactly the same quality as the individual ones. Perfect when you want to try a few colors without buying a bigger individual pans for just 1 color.

The lip colors are awesome too! Great color payoff. Very smooth, & doesn't have any funky smell to it. I get so many compliments when I wear them. The only problem is that they do transfer at the end of the day. If inglot can come up with a long lasting lip color pots, I'm so down with it!

Another downside? they're not available in Indonesia yet :( The closest I can get them is in Singapore. But whenever I have the chance to buy their product, I would totally buy them!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pros:
- Intensely pigmented (except for the micro glitters.)
- Good wear time.
- Affordable.
- Huge color selection (except for red, there's only 2 or 3 reds)

Cons:
- Website is badly put together.
- Very strict return policy.
- Texture is not totally consistent with the shadows that have micro glitter (I believe they used to be/are called DS shadows? But mine aren't labeled as such.)

I ordered 8 of these shadows from the website. Almost all of them are amazing. They are intensely pigmented and perform extremely well, definitely on par with my best LORAC shadows.

Breaking the shadows down by finish, there are pearls, mattes, and micro glitters. The mattes are freakishly pigmented -- like whoa there, be careful with your brush placement pigmented! The pearls are slightly less scary, but still have amazing payoff. The micro glitters are the only ones that didn't wow me. I think the glitter interferes with my brush's ability to pick up the powder. They are not bad, per se, but next to their outstanding brethren you definitely notice the difference. Texture wise the pearl shadows are smooth and wonderful, mattes are also finely milled albeit slightly dry (but I find that's very common in pigmented mattes,) same thing the shadows that contain micro glitter. All blend out well. If you apply them wet they do intensify, but water hardens the shadows in the pan so I wouldn't recommend it.

Ordering online is tricky to do because the site is bare-bones when it comes to descriptors. Colors don't even have names, just numbers. Luckily there were swatches online for most of them. I have one caveat for others doing the same: Temptalia's swatches run extremely warm. For instance 325 (matte) in real life is a deep cool plum shade, but on her site it looks like it has reddish undertones. I had the same issue with 382 (matte) which is a very intense magenta wannabe-red, but from her swatches appears as a primary red.

102 (matte rainbow) Warm orangey-browns. Definitely recommend, even among all the other amazing matte shades this one stands out as having the best payoff. I said a bad word in shock when I swatched this and ran around to show my SO my arm.
361 (matte) A true bubble gum pink.
382 (matte) Intense magenta, almost red but not.
450 (pearl) A burgundy with gold sheen.
325 (matte) Intensely deep, cool plum. Very dramatic!
123 (DS/micro glitter) Orange shades with gold microglitter (better payoff than 124.)
124 (DS/micro glitter) Warm berry shades with gold microglitter (most disappointing payoff.)
429 (pearl) A light blue with a hint of lavender and silver sheen.

on 1/8/2016 10:07:00 AM

I bought a 3 eyeshadows and a blush from INGLOT when they had a big sale. They are amazing eyeshadows. VERY pigmented, blend like a dream and they stay put. I also find the blush to be exactly the same. You need to have a very light hand. I would love to get more Inglot eyeshadows, but they are quite pricey and these days palettes are just a better option as you get more and eyeshadows for the same price. I actually don't like Inglots heavy plastic packaging. The magnets are really strong i found it was hard to get the top off, Also it was a bit of a mission to get the eyeshadows out. I ended up depotting them and putting them in a Z palette.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love these palettes and during my visits in Poland I always buy another shadow from my ever growing Ingot's list. I have one 10 shadows one and several 4 shadows and 2 shadows ones. These are lovely for travelling, very sturdy (although they do not have mirrors) and allow to mix and match endless combos of one's favourite Ingot colors.

Great product.

I've recently purchased their Flexi Freedom Palette along with 3 eyeshadows: 313 - a light yellow tone matte shade, 07 - shimmery golden shade, 342 - cooler taupe shade perfect to fill in darker eyebrows)

These eyeshadows are buttery smooth and super easy to blend (even with a crappy walmart brand "blending" brush). Although the prices for each shadow is $10 in Canada, it's worth the investment!

Also, the Flexi palette is just like a Z-palette but built a lot sturdier.

Popular Eye Shadows