Inglot Freedom System Palette

Inglot Freedom System Palette

4.5

on 4/2/2016 7:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I cannot recommend Inglots freedom system enough. It is amazing and suburb quality and so reasonably priced. These are some of the best quality eye shadows I have ever used! The pigmentation is amazing and the texture is so smooth and buttery. Far superior to mac and other high end brands. Inglot is a very underated brand.

on 2/18/2016 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought Inglot Freedom System FLEXI palette a few months ago on my trip to Melbourne. Shout out the the ladies at Inglot Chadstone because they're so nice, attentive & friendly!
The flexi palette comes in white, which is very pretty and surprisingly easy to clean. The difference between the original freedom system palette and the Flexi pallete is that the Flexi one doesn't have the separators / inserts in them, so I can put not only the square eyeshadow pans in them, but also other bigger pans like their highlighters, blushes & powders! It's like a game of mix-matching :)

Review of the pallete:
- EFFICIENT : You are able to choose the colors that you want to use / experiment with. No more awkward colors sadly left behind. Ran out of certain color in your palette? Just buy that exact color that you want, no need to buy a whole freaking palette to get it.

- REUSEABLE :I see myself using this palette for a long run . Plus, I plan on using my empty pans to mix in some of my lipsticks to create customised lippie colors.

- DURABLE : Made out of good quality- sturdy materials & it also has strong magnets. Have been traveling with the palette quiet a few times. It stays put & doesn't break!

- REASONABLY PRICED : Not overly pricey - (both the palettes and the pans).

- PROFESSIONAL LOOKING & CHIC : Something that makes my makeup shrine looks prettier is a plus ;)

Now onto the make up products itself, I fill my palette with 3 matte eyeshadows (#329, #357, #328), 2 pearl eyeshadows (#452. #13), 2 trio eyeshadows (#122R, #120R) & 2 lip colors (#80 & #78). All comes in square pans.

All the eyeshadows are GORGEOUSLY PIGMENTED. It has a buttery texture, easy to be packed onto the eyelids, stays for a long time.

The pearl ones has very pretty pearly effect to it, not gritty at all.

The trio / rainbow eyeshadows has 3 beautiful colors that all compliment each other, has exactly the same quality as the individual ones. Perfect when you want to try a few colors without buying a bigger individual pans for just 1 color.

The lip colors are awesome too! Great color payoff. Very smooth, & doesn't have any funky smell to it. I get so many compliments when I wear them. The only problem is that they do transfer at the end of the day. If inglot can come up with a long lasting lip color pots, I'm so down with it!

Another downside? they're not available in Indonesia yet :( The closest I can get them is in Singapore. But whenever I have the chance to buy their product, I would totally buy them!

To Read all 148 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Pros:
- Intensely pigmented (except for the micro glitters.)
- Good wear time.
- Affordable.
- Huge color selection (except for red, there's only 2 or 3 reds)

Cons:
- Website is badly put together.
- Very strict return policy.
- Texture is not totally consistent with the shadows that have micro glitter (I believe they used to be/are called DS shadows? But mine aren't labeled as such.)

I ordered 8 of these shadows from the website. Almost all of them are amazing. They are intensely pigmented and perform extremely well, definitely on par with my best LORAC shadows.

Breaking the shadows down by finish, there are pearls, mattes, and micro glitters. The mattes are freakishly pigmented -- like whoa there, be careful with your brush placement pigmented! The pearls are slightly less scary, but still have amazing payoff. The micro glitters are the only ones that didn't wow me. I think the glitter interferes with my brush's ability to pick up the powder. They are not bad, per se, but next to their outstanding brethren you definitely notice the difference. Texture wise the pearl shadows are smooth and wonderful, mattes are also finely milled albeit slightly dry (but I find that's very common in pigmented mattes,) same thing the shadows that contain micro glitter. All blend out well. If you apply them wet they do intensify, but water hardens the shadows in the pan so I wouldn't recommend it.

Ordering online is tricky to do because the site is bare-bones when it comes to descriptors. Colors don't even have names, just numbers. Luckily there were swatches online for most of them. I have one caveat for others doing the same: Temptalia's swatches run extremely warm. For instance 325 (matte) in real life is a deep cool plum shade, but on her site it looks like it has reddish undertones. I had the same issue with 382 (matte) which is a very intense magenta wannabe-red, but from her swatches appears as a primary red.

102 (matte rainbow) Warm orangey-browns. Definitely recommend, even among all the other amazing matte shades this one stands out as having the best payoff. I said a bad word in shock when I swatched this and ran around to show my SO my arm.
361 (matte) A true bubble gum pink.
382 (matte) Intense magenta, almost red but not.
450 (pearl) A burgundy with gold sheen.
325 (matte) Intensely deep, cool plum. Very dramatic!
123 (DS/micro glitter) Orange shades with gold microglitter (better payoff than 124.)
124 (DS/micro glitter) Warm berry shades with gold microglitter (most disappointing payoff.)
429 (pearl) A light blue with a hint of lavender and silver sheen.

on 1/8/2016 10:07:00 AM

I bought a 3 eyeshadows and a blush from INGLOT when they had a big sale. They are amazing eyeshadows. VERY pigmented, blend like a dream and they stay put. I also find the blush to be exactly the same. You need to have a very light hand. I would love to get more Inglot eyeshadows, but they are quite pricey and these days palettes are just a better option as you get more and eyeshadows for the same price. I actually don't like Inglots heavy plastic packaging. The magnets are really strong i found it was hard to get the top off, Also it was a bit of a mission to get the eyeshadows out. I ended up depotting them and putting them in a Z palette.

I've recently purchased their Flexi Freedom Palette along with 3 eyeshadows: 313 - a light yellow tone matte shade, 07 - shimmery golden shade, 342 - cooler taupe shade perfect to fill in darker eyebrows)

These eyeshadows are buttery smooth and super easy to blend (even with a crappy walmart brand "blending" brush). Although the prices for each shadow is $10 in Canada, it's worth the investment!

Also, the Flexi palette is just like a Z-palette but built a lot sturdier.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love these palettes and during my visits in Poland I always buy another shadow from my ever growing Ingot's list. I have one 10 shadows one and several 4 shadows and 2 shadows ones. These are lovely for travelling, very sturdy (although they do not have mirrors) and allow to mix and match endless combos of one's favourite Ingot colors.

Great product.

on 12/26/2015 4:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this palette, but I loved it even more when it was for round pans.
It isn't the most inexpensive palette, but I have found it to be very sturdy. Both of mine (I have the 10 & 20) have traveled with me, have been dropped and are still in one piece and so are the shadows. And for the price is very comparable to the Z palette, but like I said this ones hold a little better. The top is translucent so if you have more than one, you know what shadows are in what palette, without opening every single one of them.
One complaint that I heard a lot about was that opening them was very difficult, but the simple trick is that you have to slide the top off, not try to pull it; for me this was second nature but I do understand why someone would try to pull it off. Also if you have more that one palette they are stackable, in the sense that the magnets not only hold the top to the bottom but palette to palette, so if you have it in a drawer like me, they are not sliding from one side to the other every time I open the drawer.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is probably the greatest palette EVER.

I love everything about it. I love that you can customize it with the eye shadows of your choice, I love you strong the magnets are which secure the eye shadows in place, and i love the lid which has such a strong magnet that will NEVER open in your bag.

The price is amazing too. A real bargain. Beats other brands. Inglot has affordable yet quality products.

Bought a full 5 pan freedom palette on a recent trip to Poland and wow!

Beautiful range of colours and the pans are huge. These are super pigmented and even the mattes blend easily, something I can't always claim for MAC. I loooooove the packaging - so sleek looking. The full thing worked out at about £16. Needless to say I will be stocking up next time I go!!!

First let me say that I just realized SOMEONE wrote a review for this product using MY account back in February! I just noticed it, deleted it and changed my password! Geez!!! I haven't been on here much as of late so I didn't even notice it until I just tried to review this. Sorry to all the people who voted "helpful" on that review!

Anyway, I literally JUST ordered my first ever 20 palette and am absolutely blown away by the shadows I received! They are highly pigmented, stay all day with a primer and are simply gorgeous. I have not one negative thing to say about these shadows! The palette itself is to die for! It is virtually indestructible as I've dropped mine twice now and nothing has budged. I HIGHLY recommend Inglot and as for my MAC shadows...well, they're in a drawer somewhere lol The price point and quality will keep me ordering more shades until I have them stacked as high as I can get them! New HG and love of my life ;)
I recommend paying the extra .99 cents to get the little magnet that allows you to pull the shadows out of the palette with ease and a little tip is to take a silver permanent marker to write the numbers on the back of the palette. If you change colors in a certain spot, a little acetone will wipe away the number you wrote on the back without damaging the case.

I got my palette at BEAUTYLISH.com and received everything in better than perfect condition!

Whomever wrote the review using my account is an idiot (they gave a negative review!!!)
I'm contacting makeupalley to see if they can determine who it was! Grrrrr!!!!