75%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This smells really good, like fruit punch like everyone says. My main complaint is the smell doesn't last as long as the Passionate spell body wash did.You can smell the Passionate spell one on your skin for hours later. Tahitian renewal 's scent only lasts 30 minutes.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

4 years ago

All in all it's a very good product especially for the price, only $4. I'm not a massive fan of the scent especially compared to the Evenly Gorgeous body wash. It does smell like fruit punch but to me still smells a bit like soap too. It helps keep my keratosis pilaris at bay on my legs and moisturizes effectively.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

1.0

5 years ago

The scent is is too citrus smelling. I just cant do citrus scented washes, they are too pungent.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

5 years ago

I LOVE this body wash! It smells like fruit punch. I have to admit, that's the main reason I love it!

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium

5 years ago

I am on my third bottle of this body wash. It has a scent of fruity punch with coconut which screams suntan oil and paradise. I love using this every morning because it starts off my morning with a bang. (hey, the little things make me happy!) I love the red beads inside the body which exfoliate the skin and keeps me moisturized after a shower. I can't get enough of it, especially when they're on sale because I will stock up. For less than $5.00 it's worth it!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

mmmmm.....this smells so delicious lol....it really cleans and exfoliates at the same time...smell doesnt last long after shower but thats ok

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

I love this stuff! I feel squeaky clean after using it!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

EyesOther

6 years ago

Hands down the best body wash that exfoliates and really cleans. I have used their other body washes. My second favorite is evenly gorgeous, but this one tops all the washes I've used. It leaves my skin refreshed and clean. The beads get all the dead skin, dirt, and oil off. I self tan a lot, because in the winter my olive skin turns really really pale. And this helps getting yourself clean so the self tan will stay longer. It's smell is amazing I just bought a new bottle today, I use it every morning and night when I take my showers. I have And will repurchase this. Love love love it.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

6 years ago

def smells like Hawaiian punch. it is delicious. the exfoliating ingredients are not too rough the lather is rich and wonderful I love caress body washes. it is also moisturizing to the point where I can skip lotion after. total repurchase. my bf even uses this scent when I have it in the shower.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

6 years ago

This soap has a delicious scent and I love how it has exfoliating beads to scrub my skin. It dried out my skin though but I'll continue to use it.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Warm