Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

4.2

on 9/14/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Love this. Smells fresh yet sexy, and is a wonderful fragrance for all occasions. Price is right, too. The only thing I wish would change is the packaging! I would love a simpler design for the bottle.

on 2/23/2016 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

OK, I need this in my life every single day! I absolutely love this! It is so warm and soft, and like delicious cotton sheets warm from the dryer. Simply perfect!!

on 10/4/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this because I absolutely love anything lavender. Admittedly I cannot detect the lavender as much as I thought on myself. To me I get the musk, violet, jasmine, and lily-of-the-valley the most. This is a very grown up fragrance and not for summer. Itís soft yet very intense. This kind of reminds me of a 80s fragrance called Jovan Musk, although not the same but in the same family.

This fragranceís top notes are lavender & bergamot; middle notes are violet, jasmine, ylang-ylang, rose, & lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, vanilla, oak moss, & vetiver; according to Fragrantica. This is one of those fragrances that can give you a headache if used too much.

on 6/8/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the edt after falling in love with a bottle of moonlight path bodyspray a friend had given me. At first, I'll admit, I was very upset when I first smelled this for it is different than the body mist. The edt is more floral and the mist is more lavender but now I love both. This is a powdery, floral that is very fresh and great for any occasion imo. I find myself reaching for this alot and will definitely rebuy when I run out. Lovely scent!!

on 3/26/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Re-written 6/29/15: Moonlight Path has been my sister's signature for many many years -- and I've bought her tons of it for her birthday gifts -- but I never wore it myself.

I always preferred BBW's sweeter warm vanillics like Sensual Amber & Cashmere Glow. I generally prefer warm vanilla-based orientals -- or soft fruity-vanillas. Vanilla & musk have always been my favorite notes and the common denominators in my favorite perfumes.

Moonlight Path always put me off because of its cool lavender & violet topnotes, and it was less sweet than my usual warm "brown" liquids. I was thrown by MP's cool aspect and considered it to be the opposite of my favorite type.

But now I'm smelling it totally differently than I did before! By the way, it's now in the 90's and is hot June weather, if that has made a difference.

Moonlight Path actually dries down white-musky! I don't think I ever realized that before. I adore musks! When I'm shopping, I always catch whiffs of the soft beautiful sensuous musky fragrances of my fellow shoppers as they swoosh past me -- and I usually assume they're wearing drugstore white musks -- either Jovan White Musk or Body Fantasies Fresh White Musk (which I love & wear also -- as well as Jovan Original Musk).

Well, it finally occurred to me on Saturday that these great-smelling fellow shoppers might also be wearing Moonlight Path! Tova (which I also love) is a white musky scent containing a lavender note, and I think Moonlight Path might be much in the same vein.

Now, after all these years, I'm finally "getting" and appreciating Moonlight Path. I used the shower gel last night (which smelled beautiful - so comforting & soothing), and I'm wearing & enjoying the EDT right at this moment. I plan to also buy the lotion soon and maybe the mist. I am now officially very *into* this fragrance, and I want it all.

The drydown is soft, musky, sensuous, calming, serene, and soothing. It's a quiet, soft, essentially white-musky scent, I think -- and now I finally understand why my sister has made it her signature for so long. I've really been missing out!!

on 5/11/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It smells like cheap talcum powder.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this for my grandmother as it's long been her favorite BBW scent, but I occasionally borrow it because it's so dreamy, hazy, and elegant. Moonlight Path is, IMO, perfectly balanced: Lavender, not overpowering as lavender often is, because it's tamed by an almost silent woody not. It has just enough musk to give it a skin scent quality, like it belongs on your skin. So, it is primarily a lavender fragrance, but gentle and unique. Though it has some violet, it's muted by the musk and lavender, which is good for me since I don't like the scent of violets.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My new signature scent! I was looking for clean, musky yet feminine fragrance. I looked in high end stores but came out disappointed. All of them were in your face floral that smells like a grandma. ICK!!! So I went in to BBW to get a vanilla fragrance (my 1st fav scent of all) and came across this accidentally. So happy I did!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my high school fragrance. People would just suddenly come up and sniff me, telling me how nice I smelled. It would usually last the whole day and blended well with my body chemistry. It has a very powdery yet musky lavender scent which I absolutely adore.

The packaging looks very classy and looks nice in my boudoir, but the tall cap is rather annoying at times. I would have continued on using this line but one of my friends started using the same thing and I did not want to have someone smelling just like me. So I moved on to another scent.

Moonlight Path is a wonderful scent from Bath and Body Works. I always find myself coming back to this, the EDT is the best of all the products in this line. I find Moonlight Path to be a refreshing scent, I love the lavender and powder on me it works very well. I do not think it smells like "old lady".