Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

4.2

on 9/14/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Love this. Smells fresh yet sexy, and is a wonderful fragrance for all occasions. Price is right, too. The only thing I wish would change is the packaging! I would love a simpler design for the bottle.

on 6/8/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the edt after falling in love with a bottle of moonlight path bodyspray a friend had given me. At first, I'll admit, I was very upset when I first smelled this for it is different than the body mist. The edt is more floral and the mist is more lavender but now I love both. This is a powdery, floral that is very fresh and great for any occasion imo. I find myself reaching for this alot and will definitely rebuy when I run out. Lovely scent!!

on 3/26/2014 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Re-written 6/29/15: Moonlight Path has been my sister's signature for many many years -- and I've bought her tons of it for her birthday gifts -- but I never wore it myself.

I always preferred BBW's sweeter warm vanillics like Sensual Amber & Cashmere Glow. I generally prefer warm vanilla-based orientals -- or soft fruity-vanillas. Vanilla & musk have always been my favorite notes and the common denominators in my favorite perfumes.

Moonlight Path always put me off because of its cool lavender & violet topnotes, and it was less sweet than my usual warm "brown" liquids. I was thrown by MP's cool aspect and considered it to be the opposite of my favorite type.

But now I'm smelling it totally differently than I did before! By the way, it's now in the 90's and is hot June weather, if that has made a difference.

Moonlight Path actually dries down white-musky! I don't think I ever realized that before. I adore musks! When I'm shopping, I always catch whiffs of the soft beautiful sensuous musky fragrances of my fellow shoppers as they swoosh past me -- and I usually assume they're wearing drugstore white musks -- either Jovan White Musk or Body Fantasies Fresh White Musk (which I love & wear also -- as well as Jovan Original Musk).

Well, it finally occurred to me on Saturday that these great-smelling fellow shoppers might also be wearing Moonlight Path! Tova (which I also love) is a white musky scent containing a lavender note, and I think Moonlight Path might be much in the same vein.

Now, after all these years, I'm finally "getting" and appreciating Moonlight Path. I used the shower gel last night (which smelled beautiful - so comforting & soothing), and I'm wearing & enjoying the EDT right at this moment. I plan to also buy the lotion soon and maybe the mist. I am now officially very *into* this fragrance, and I want it all.

The drydown is soft, musky, sensuous, calming, serene, and soothing. It's a quiet, soft, essentially white-musky scent, I think -- and now I finally understand why my sister has made it her signature for so long. I've really been missing out!!

on 5/11/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It smells like cheap talcum powder.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my high school fragrance. People would just suddenly come up and sniff me, telling me how nice I smelled. It would usually last the whole day and blended well with my body chemistry. It has a very powdery yet musky lavender scent which I absolutely adore.

The packaging looks very classy and looks nice in my boudoir, but the tall cap is rather annoying at times. I would have continued on using this line but one of my friends started using the same thing and I did not want to have someone smelling just like me. So I moved on to another scent.

on 8/26/2011 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have always come back to Moonlight Path after trying other bath and body works scents this one just works for me. It's soft, feminine, romantic, calming, inviting and to those that think it smells "old ladyish" I would rather smell classic, than like a teenager playing grownup with sweet/fruity scents. Sorry but it's the truth. Please continue to keep this scent around.

on 10/7/2010 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I initially really liked this when I tested it at a local BBW store. I used a few times and thought it was okay. However, instead of getting compliments, my friends would ask whether I put on baby powder -_- I don't know if it's my body chemistry not working with this scent or what, but yes.. I have gotten multiple comments about baby powder on multiple occasions. I really wanted to like this EDT - the name just sounds so pretty! But it's not working for me, and I don't think I will be repurchasing this item again.

on 10/5/2010 11:55:00 AM

Let me start by saying that I did not initially like this fragrance.
To me it smelled like a powder caked closet. That was the body spray. But, I like the EDT. It seems a little more contemporary. I am using this along with the body lotion and it is a pleasant light fragrance. I have not received a compliment on it yet but I like it and that is what counts!
I purchased this for about $4.00 at the semi-annual sale.
Great deal.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go-to perfume. It has a nice soft floral scent, and it's not very strong, which I love! I always get compliments on this perfume whenever I use it. However, I do think that it depends on your body chemistry, because I have smelled it on other people, and it didn't always smell good on them.

on 1/26/2009 6:06:00 PM

I love this smell! It's very flowery, which I don't usually like, but with this I do. Not for everyone, but I enjoy it!