Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

on 9/14/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Love this. Smells fresh yet sexy, and is a wonderful fragrance for all occasions. Price is right, too. The only thing I wish would change is the packaging! I would love a simpler design for the bottle.

on 10/4/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this because I absolutely love anything lavender. Admittedly I cannot detect the lavender as much as I thought on myself. To me I get the musk, violet, jasmine, and lily-of-the-valley the most. This is a very grown up fragrance and not for summer. Itís soft yet very intense. This kind of reminds me of a 80s fragrance called Jovan Musk, although not the same but in the same family.

This fragranceís top notes are lavender & bergamot; middle notes are violet, jasmine, ylang-ylang, rose, & lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, vanilla, oak moss, & vetiver; according to Fragrantica. This is one of those fragrances that can give you a headache if used too much.

on 5/11/2013 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It smells like cheap talcum powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My new signature scent! I was looking for clean, musky yet feminine fragrance. I looked in high end stores but came out disappointed. All of them were in your face floral that smells like a grandma. ICK!!! So I went in to BBW to get a vanilla fragrance (my 1st fav scent of all) and came across this accidentally. So happy I did!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my high school fragrance. People would just suddenly come up and sniff me, telling me how nice I smelled. It would usually last the whole day and blended well with my body chemistry. It has a very powdery yet musky lavender scent which I absolutely adore.

The packaging looks very classy and looks nice in my boudoir, but the tall cap is rather annoying at times. I would have continued on using this line but one of my friends started using the same thing and I did not want to have someone smelling just like me. So I moved on to another scent.

on 8/26/2011 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have always come back to Moonlight Path after trying other bath and body works scents this one just works for me. It's soft, feminine, romantic, calming, inviting and to those that think it smells "old ladyish" I would rather smell classic, than like a teenager playing grownup with sweet/fruity scents. Sorry but it's the truth. Please continue to keep this scent around.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go-to perfume. It has a nice soft floral scent, and it's not very strong, which I love! I always get compliments on this perfume whenever I use it. However, I do think that it depends on your body chemistry, because I have smelled it on other people, and it didn't always smell good on them.

on 12/14/2009 10:25:00 PM

I don't know where is that light clean floral that has a powdery note? I smelled it in a store before and thought it just smelled appalling-like a cheap men's aftershave. Few months later, I bought whole bunch of stuff at their semiannual sales and since body spray was only few dollars decided to try it again, figuring if i don't like it, i can give it to one of my friends or to my mom. Well, it smelled just the way i remembered it-cheap mens cologne. Its not my chemistry because it smells this way out the bottle. It does smell cool and musky but manly at the same time. I asked DH what he thought and he said " i thought this was women's perfume" I told him that it was. He then wrinkled his nose and said that it smelled like men's aftershave and its not something he cared for. To be frank, i'm embarassed to give it away to someone because its that bad. I don't know if its the lavender that kills it for me but whatever it is, its definately the worst of BBW fragrances.

on 9/28/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I hate to give any Moonlight Path product a less than stellar review, but this EDT just did not work for me. I bought the body splash a few years back and absolutely love it. Perhaps this is my "home base" idea of what this fragrance is supposed to smell like. I had a bottle of the body lotion a few years back, and thought it was spectacular. I also had a creamy body wash which was awesome.

Recently, I purchased Moonlight Path EDT as well as a new bottle of the lotion. Well, I applied two spritzes of EDT to my wrists and right away the scent seemed different to me than I had expected. I guess I was expecting the EDT to smell exactly like the body splash but more concentrated. I let the fragrance go through its dry down and applied it again later that day and again the next day. I was convinced that I was not smelling it right or that I needed to give it a chance. Nope. By the second day the scent was actually making me feel kind of sick. I did not get the same scent as I get from the splash. To me, the EDT actually seemed to smell diluted and weaker than the splash and I did not get any of those sweet notes that I love. The EDT smelled weak, flat and powdery and it began to remind me of diapers! -- which was what started to turn me off so much. :( I'm very disappointed because I DO think MP is a really great scent. I love clean musk type scents and I think this scent is sexy and clean. PS. I am also disappointed in this bottle of lotion I recently bought -- it doesn't smell the way I remember my old bottle smelling. I know the lotion formula changed and while the lotion itself IS more moisturizing now, I wonder if it altered the scent.

on 5/14/2007 12:31:00 PM

According to the Bath and Body Works website, this eau de toilette contains notes of lavender, rose, and violet -which means I would have characteristically shied away from even testing this. But I ordered this unsniffed, based on reviews that it smells like fresh laundry. That it does, but it's so much more.

I've been on the lookout for a scent that feels as if a Jane Austen heroine might have worn it, and I was advised to try the elusive Violetta di Parma. Having this, now, I no longer want to even try a sample of the di Parma... this is Austen enough for me. Moonlight Path is surprising, as it doesn't carry the same air as some other B&BW varieties do - sweet, generic, and forgettable. Not that Moonlight Path is comparable to niche fragrances in depth or complexity, but it's lovely in that it's clean, romantic, simple, and delicate.