Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

4.9

on 10/4/2014 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this because I absolutely love anything lavender. Admittedly I cannot detect the lavender as much as I thought on myself. To me I get the musk, violet, jasmine, and lily-of-the-valley the most. This is a very grown up fragrance and not for summer. Itís soft yet very intense. This kind of reminds me of a 80s fragrance called Jovan Musk, although not the same but in the same family.

This fragranceís top notes are lavender & bergamot; middle notes are violet, jasmine, ylang-ylang, rose, & lily-of-the-valley; base notes are sandalwood, amber, musk, vanilla, oak moss, & vetiver; according to Fragrantica. This is one of those fragrances that can give you a headache if used too much.

on 6/8/2014 12:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the edt after falling in love with a bottle of moonlight path bodyspray a friend had given me. At first, I'll admit, I was very upset when I first smelled this for it is different than the body mist. The edt is more floral and the mist is more lavender but now I love both. This is a powdery, floral that is very fresh and great for any occasion imo. I find myself reaching for this alot and will definitely rebuy when I run out. Lovely scent!!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my high school fragrance. People would just suddenly come up and sniff me, telling me how nice I smelled. It would usually last the whole day and blended well with my body chemistry. It has a very powdery yet musky lavender scent which I absolutely adore.

The packaging looks very classy and looks nice in my boudoir, but the tall cap is rather annoying at times. I would have continued on using this line but one of my friends started using the same thing and I did not want to have someone smelling just like me. So I moved on to another scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go-to perfume. It has a nice soft floral scent, and it's not very strong, which I love! I always get compliments on this perfume whenever I use it. However, I do think that it depends on your body chemistry, because I have smelled it on other people, and it didn't always smell good on them.

on 1/25/2009 9:34:00 PM

Love this lavendar, musky scent. It is so romantic and comforting. This is a great everyday, anytime scent.. One of my favs...

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I grabbed a .5 fl oz bottle of this for $1.99 at a B&BW outlet and am so glad that I did! It definitely has a musky scent to it, but also smells a bit like baby powder to me, also with notes of lilac. It smells a bit stronger and "grown up" on me than in the bottle and 1 spray is plenty. It doesn't last all that long, but for $2 I don't really care either! I would surely repurchase if I ever run out. .

on 10/3/2007 12:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this perfume. I wear it quite often and people are always asking me what perfume I'm wearing. This is a really girly perfume and very sweet. I find that the scent lasts longer when I use the lotion before the perfume. But don't wear too much of it because it's relatively strong and it can be overpowering.

on 5/14/2007 12:31:00 PM

According to the Bath and Body Works website, this eau de toilette contains notes of lavender, rose, and violet -which means I would have characteristically shied away from even testing this. But I ordered this unsniffed, based on reviews that it smells like fresh laundry. That it does, but it's so much more.

I've been on the lookout for a scent that feels as if a Jane Austen heroine might have worn it, and I was advised to try the elusive Violetta di Parma. Having this, now, I no longer want to even try a sample of the di Parma... this is Austen enough for me. Moonlight Path is surprising, as it doesn't carry the same air as some other B&BW varieties do - sweet, generic, and forgettable. Not that Moonlight Path is comparable to niche fragrances in depth or complexity, but it's lovely in that it's clean, romantic, simple, and delicate.

on 12/31/2006 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in the Moonlight Path room scented fragrance bulb and loved it. I went back and purchased the perfume spray & love it equally. It reminds me of fresh laundry. I LOVE the smell of fresh laundry. Its not too overpowering and has a lovely clean scent! Little spritz on clothes and sheets goes along way!

Popular Fragrances