Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

3.8

on 9/14/2017 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Love this. Smells fresh yet sexy, and is a wonderful fragrance for all occasions. Price is right, too. The only thing I wish would change is the packaging! I would love a simpler design for the bottle.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this for my grandmother as it's long been her favorite BBW scent, but I occasionally borrow it because it's so dreamy, hazy, and elegant. Moonlight Path is, IMO, perfectly balanced: Lavender, not overpowering as lavender often is, because it's tamed by an almost silent woody not. It has just enough musk to give it a skin scent quality, like it belongs on your skin. So, it is primarily a lavender fragrance, but gentle and unique. Though it has some violet, it's muted by the musk and lavender, which is good for me since I don't like the scent of violets.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A hazy lavender and woody scent that's fitting on older women and unexpectedly old-fashioned and sexy, like a corset, on younger women. It's not as strong as some of the other BBW EDTs and stays very close to the skin, lasting about 12 hours. The bottle is just beautiful.

I got this as a gift awhile back and just found it and gave to my 6 year old daughter...But I can not bear it. Really, I can not. I am definately not a fragrance snob, some of my favorites are $10 bottles of oil from whole foods. I can dig cheap scents and I detest using that word to describe anything but this smells very, very cheap to me. Super-strong, sweet musk. Smells like that "wild musk" I believe made by coty? that my grandma always used to give me in my stocking at Christmas. But I kind of liked that. This is too strong. I could keel over from this scent, not to mention my burning, sneezy nostrils, and I am hardly ever allergic to perfumes!