Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

4.4

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was my high school fragrance. People would just suddenly come up and sniff me, telling me how nice I smelled. It would usually last the whole day and blended well with my body chemistry. It has a very powdery yet musky lavender scent which I absolutely adore.

The packaging looks very classy and looks nice in my boudoir, but the tall cap is rather annoying at times. I would have continued on using this line but one of my friends started using the same thing and I did not want to have someone smelling just like me. So I moved on to another scent.

on 8/26/2011 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have always come back to Moonlight Path after trying other bath and body works scents this one just works for me. It's soft, feminine, romantic, calming, inviting and to those that think it smells "old ladyish" I would rather smell classic, than like a teenager playing grownup with sweet/fruity scents. Sorry but it's the truth. Please continue to keep this scent around.

on 10/7/2010 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I initially really liked this when I tested it at a local BBW store. I used a few times and thought it was okay. However, instead of getting compliments, my friends would ask whether I put on baby powder -_- I don't know if it's my body chemistry not working with this scent or what, but yes.. I have gotten multiple comments about baby powder on multiple occasions. I really wanted to like this EDT - the name just sounds so pretty! But it's not working for me, and I don't think I will be repurchasing this item again.

on 1/26/2009 6:06:00 PM

I love this smell! It's very flowery, which I don't usually like, but with this I do. Not for everyone, but I enjoy it!

This is a horrid scent. I would never repurchase. It smells awful and is TOTALLY unwearable.

Coco Mademoiselle is my HG for my special/formal occassions fragrance, and Moonlight Path is my HG for my everyday fragrance. It's a soft lavender musk, and when I put it on I instantly feel relaxed and feminine. It's the only BBW scent that I constantly repurchase, and if I could only keep two fragrances it would be Coco Mad and this one.
Antother thing I love about it is the simple packaging of the bottle. I love pretty perfume bottles, but most of all I prefer the simple, classic ones. And the price is just right! A great quality product for a decent price, I will always repurchase.:)

This was my favorite scent when I worked at B&BW, but I was still stuck on Allure at the time. 5 years later and this is the only scent I wear. I usually mix the EDT with the body spray and keep a purse size spray in my bag for throughout the day. I receive a lot of compliments on this and my boss now wears it:)

This is my ALL time favorite scent!!
I love it to death.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I grabbed a .5 fl oz bottle of this for $1.99 at a B&BW outlet and am so glad that I did! It definitely has a musky scent to it, but also smells a bit like baby powder to me, also with notes of lilac. It smells a bit stronger and "grown up" on me than in the bottle and 1 spray is plenty. It doesn't last all that long, but for $2 I don't really care either! I would surely repurchase if I ever run out. .

on 10/25/2007 11:32:00 PM

I normally get sick of bath and body works products after about a month or two but i still love this one! It makes me smell so clean and fresh, but if i overspray it the smell becomes a little too strong. This is a perfect scent for anytime of the year! People always tell me i smell good when i wear this.