Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Filtered by age: 25-29
Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this for my grandmother as it's long been her favorite BBW scent, but I occasionally borrow it because it's so dreamy, hazy, and elegant. Moonlight Path is, IMO, perfectly balanced: Lavender, not overpowering as lavender often is, because it's tamed by an almost silent woody not. It has just enough musk to give it a skin scent quality, like it belongs on your skin. So, it is primarily a lavender fragrance, but gentle and unique. Though it has some violet, it's muted by the musk and lavender, which is good for me since I don't like the scent of violets.

on 8/26/2011 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have always come back to Moonlight Path after trying other bath and body works scents this one just works for me. It's soft, feminine, romantic, calming, inviting and to those that think it smells "old ladyish" I would rather smell classic, than like a teenager playing grownup with sweet/fruity scents. Sorry but it's the truth. Please continue to keep this scent around.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A hazy lavender and woody scent that's fitting on older women and unexpectedly old-fashioned and sexy, like a corset, on younger women. It's not as strong as some of the other BBW EDTs and stays very close to the skin, lasting about 12 hours. The bottle is just beautiful.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I grabbed a .5 fl oz bottle of this for $1.99 at a B&BW outlet and am so glad that I did! It definitely has a musky scent to it, but also smells a bit like baby powder to me, also with notes of lilac. It smells a bit stronger and "grown up" on me than in the bottle and 1 spray is plenty. It doesn't last all that long, but for $2 I don't really care either! I would surely repurchase if I ever run out. .

I got this as a gift awhile back and just found it and gave to my 6 year old daughter...But I can not bear it. Really, I can not. I am definately not a fragrance snob, some of my favorites are $10 bottles of oil from whole foods. I can dig cheap scents and I detest using that word to describe anything but this smells very, very cheap to me. Super-strong, sweet musk. Smells like that "wild musk" I believe made by coty? that my grandma always used to give me in my stocking at Christmas. But I kind of liked that. This is too strong. I could keel over from this scent, not to mention my burning, sneezy nostrils, and I am hardly ever allergic to perfumes!

Most B&BW products in the same line seem to differ a lot in scent.. for example.. the body cream smells different from the body wash, and so on. The same goes for Moonlight Path. I like the entire line, but the body splash and EDT smell quite different. The EDT lacks the excessive muskiness, which is nice. The EDT is most similar in scent to the creamy body wash (which is my HG right now). It's a soft, clean, but slightly warm scent. Not harsh at all. It almost just smells like clean skin. I think I'll buy this soon.. the packaging is great to throw in a purse, too.

I really liked this scent. It is a very warm and inviting scent. It is a tad bit strong so you can't wear but just a splash. The lotion is a little bit lighter a scent and easier to handle but it tends to burn my skin. Overall, I like the scent but only tiny bits at a time. It is too strong to wear all over. I would buy this again but only body splash or maybe a candle scented like it.