Conair Conair Tourmaline Ionic Styler Dryer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

4.3

on 10/12/2011 8:30:00 AM

I bought this in green, very cute. However, even though it dried my hair very quickly, it made it look flat and tangled. This may be good for someone with thicker hair, as it does blow it straight. But if your hair lacks volume, this adds to the problem, and the tangles are tough to get out. It was on sale for $29.99 at Target, but I returned it.

on 8/3/2007 1:48:00 PM

I am very excited to have found this ionic dryer for such high quality and reasonable price. My hair normally looks fried after blowdrying. However, this dryer leaves it smooth, frizz free, and full of body. Highly recommended.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I had been using a General Electric pistol hair dryer from the mid-eighties up until a couple weeks ago. I rarely used it because I was all about air drying my hair. I hate the way my hair looked after drying, all poofy, frizzie and dull.

I picked this dryer up at the Costco and I still can't get over the difference. Mine is purple and these are the stats:

Ion Shine® Conair Ionic Speed Styler

Features

* Ionic technology neutralizes ions to control frizzness and flyaways
* Infrared heat from a ceramic disk penetrates the hair to dry it more efficiently and prevent heat damage
* 1875 Watts of Power
* High-Torque Motor
* 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings
* Cool Shot Button
* Removable Filter
* Diffuser and Concentrator
* Unit weight: 2.15LB

I cannot believe the results. I have virgin hair in a really short bob. My hair is very fine with a slight wave and I have lots. All I use is a dab of volumizing gel and a round brush. Within 5 minutes I have what can best be described as salon hair. Smooth, shiny, no frizz and full of body.

I guess this "ionic technology" is for real. I can't go back, I won't go back. When this one gives up the ghost I am so replacing it.

Popular Hair Styling Tools