Conair Conair Tourmaline Ionic Styler Dryer

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.6

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is the best blow dryer i have EVER used! I would most definitely recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair! Trust me, you won't have any fly aways after you use this!! A+

on 10/12/2011 8:30:00 AM

I bought this in green, very cute. However, even though it dried my hair very quickly, it made it look flat and tangled. This may be good for someone with thicker hair, as it does blow it straight. But if your hair lacks volume, this adds to the problem, and the tangles are tough to get out. It was on sale for $29.99 at Target, but I returned it.

This hair dryer is AMAZING! My Dad bought one for the guest bathroom and I used it last night since I'm home for Thanksgiving. I had no styling products, so I dried it without, and my hair turned out so much nicer than it ever looks at home with my old dryers. It does flatten my hair a little bit, but it's just so soft (and no frizzies!) that I can deal with a little flatness. Next time I'll try it with some voluminizing product and the result should be perfect!

on 8/3/2007 1:48:00 PM

I am very excited to have found this ionic dryer for such high quality and reasonable price. My hair normally looks fried after blowdrying. However, this dryer leaves it smooth, frizz free, and full of body. Highly recommended.

After at my old Conair had given me at least 10 years of good service, I decided to try this new "technologically advanced" hairdryer - if it lasts for another 10 years, the $40 price tag will be worth it. I have short, fine, fairly healthy hair that I dry every morning, so the main thing I need in a hairdryer is longevity!
I do think this dryer is better than others I've owned in the past - it seems to dry my hair faster, but that may just be my imagination. Dittio with leaving my hair soft and shiny vs. a traditional dryer. It's much heavier than other dryers I've owned, and the cord is much thicker, so it is more like a professional product.
Here's my favorite part - I do try to be careful about how much heat I use and for how long, and on this dryer I love the "warm" setting - just between cool and hot, it actually is warm and does a perfect job for my hair type. It comes with two attachments, a funnel to control air flow and a diffuser/volumizer. All in all, I think this dryer is a fine investment (if you're cheap like me!) and will probably satisfy people with a variety of hair types. I would repurchase, but hopefully in 10 years they'll have come out with a new, better product again!

Popular Hair Styling Tools