Conair Conair Tourmaline Ionic Styler Dryer

Filtered by skin type : Normal
No Image

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I had been using a General Electric pistol hair dryer from the mid-eighties up until a couple weeks ago. I rarely used it because I was all about air drying my hair. I hate the way my hair looked after drying, all poofy, frizzie and dull.

I picked this dryer up at the Costco and I still can't get over the difference. Mine is purple and these are the stats:

Ion Shine® Conair Ionic Speed Styler

Features

* Ionic technology neutralizes ions to control frizzness and flyaways
* Infrared heat from a ceramic disk penetrates the hair to dry it more efficiently and prevent heat damage
* 1875 Watts of Power
* High-Torque Motor
* 3 Heat/2 Speed Settings
* Cool Shot Button
* Removable Filter
* Diffuser and Concentrator
* Unit weight: 2.15LB

I cannot believe the results. I have virgin hair in a really short bob. My hair is very fine with a slight wave and I have lots. All I use is a dab of volumizing gel and a round brush. Within 5 minutes I have what can best be described as salon hair. Smooth, shiny, no frizz and full of body.

I guess this "ionic technology" is for real. I can't go back, I won't go back. When this one gives up the ghost I am so replacing it.

on 8/23/2006 6:10:00 PM

I wanted to try the new "revolutionary" Infinity dryer, but they didn't have the red one I wanted. i opted for this black and silver one instead and was pleasantly surprised. Dries my hair faster than traditional dryers and adds good shine as well. Also comes with an attachment for adding volume which is somewhat cumbersome to use, but it does add volume. Love the ionic action of the dryer which imparts sheen and condition to hair, neutralizing negative ions that leave hair fly-away and frizzy. So far so good. I would buy again, but I want the red Infinity with straightening attachment next time.

Popular Hair Styling Tools