Conair Conair Tourmaline Ionic Styler Dryer

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

on 7/2/2011 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am so picky and cautious with hair styling tools but I can't justify paying almost $200 for a freaking hair dryer considering I have naturally straight, fine hair and I'm so happy I had the joy of having this hair dryer for 6 years! To be honest, I bought it because of the metallic red colour, it made me happier reaching for it during a grumpy morning. The noise level is average, it comes with a diffuser attachment which is just like any other but it's large so that's a plus. Best part is in ionic release technology! I never even heard of heat protectants until couple of years ago and I could dry my hair upwards and in every motion possible and my hair would still be gorgeously shiny and sleek, with movement, loved it! I moved around like crazy over the years, dropped it on more occasions than I can count and this old guy was going strong faithfully with only maybe 2 tiny scratches on it (I was worried that all that pretty red will be destroyed with inevitable wear and tear but I was wrong). It's finally on it's last breath, still struggling but as always, dries my hair in no time. It is a bit bulky although lightweight but you won't have any trouble maneuvering if you hold it closer to the nozzle, great relief. I've never repurchased a hair drier before and I don't think I want to invest into a T3, one too many reviews mentioned they break conveniently after warranty expires. Unless you have another HG reasonably priced blowdryer and you want to spread the love and message me with the name, rest assured I will be going to my nearest walmart to repurchase it, even if it was still $60 instead of $30 <3

on 8/3/2007 1:48:00 PM

I am very excited to have found this ionic dryer for such high quality and reasonable price. My hair normally looks fried after blowdrying. However, this dryer leaves it smooth, frizz free, and full of body. Highly recommended.

Popular Hair Styling Tools