4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Ooh, too much fun! These come in many shades, packaged in a set of base and micro-fine glitter/sparkles. I bought Lavender and Multi-Jewel and love them both. I generally prefer pearly and shimmery shades of eyeshadow and avoid sparkle and glitter; I am too old to get away with much without looking like Dame Edna. But hey, a girl's gotta have a little fun, right? These are so fine that they are subtle along my lower lash line. They are just a wee bit of flirtation when my husband looks closely, but not so obvious as to inspire a double-take from casual interactions. I am a social worker in a nursing home, working with residents and their families in crisis all day long. I can wear this product comfortably to work, although mind you, I am wearing a very tiny line. I love these and will likely go out to purchase more colors. I am having great results with the base that comes in the package; it lasts all day.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Hands down the best glitter eyeliner and base out there! Conveniently, it's made in loads of shades! Try the new liquid shadows for another great all-over base!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

12 years ago

My new HG sparkly eyeliner for night time. I love these sparkles, I love the colors the quality, and it stays on really well.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

13 years ago

I recently bought a bunch of the sparkles (white gold, antique gold, champagne, copper, green, aqua, lavender, brown, gunmetal and midnight black) along with the dark star base. I am VERY impressed by the glitter. The colours are incredibly true and there isn't really any nasty filler. Each colour is absolutely gorgeous and different from one another. I would hiiiiighly recc these for people that are searching for a glitter liner. MAC's peacocky glitter liner is to die for and Lise Watier's is pretty good.. but this is by far the best. However.. I must digress... I hate the star base. It does nothing for the glitters except mute them. It's too thin of a medium to hold a substantial line.. so I find the colour of the base shows through. If you are to try these.. use MAC's liner mixing medium (or any similar product). Since it is clear, you only get the colour of the glitter and it can be much bolder. Apply a line of the base with an angled brush, dip the brush (being wet helps it hold onto the glitter) and stipple the glitter over the line.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

13 years ago

I only wear this when I go out dancing. I keep everything else toned way down because otherwise I feel like a drag queen. This is a dark eyeliner base that you overlay with glitter. I bought the Electric Blue set. It's easy to overdo it so take your time and be careful or you'll end up with grit in your eyes. The effect is pretty amazing, though. I think I could live ten lives and no go through a whole pot of this stuff. It's not something you can wear everyday.

About reviewer (3503 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

13 years ago

These sparkle eyeliners are incredible. They're absolutely brilliant! They last all day/night and don't flake off. You have to DAB the sparkles on top of the base on your eye for it to apply correctly. I love them. they're a little expensive, but one jar will last FOREVER. They're easy to apply and they're very glam. Love them for fun nights out!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBrown

EyesBlue

14 years ago

I love girlactik products! I love the sparkle eyeliner and my favorite is the gold sparkles! I have dark brown eyes and this just brings the lighter brown in my eyes come out! It's so easy to apply and it stays on! You'll get many compliments! You can wear it as an eyeliner or all over the lid on top of the preal base or the base it comes with. Looks very pretty if you add some sparkles in hair gel to make your hair shimmer!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0
from

14 years ago

Decided to give it a try after reading about the rave in a forum. I bought the [Dark Base][Green][Champagne]. I must admit that the color indeed look very nice especially the [Green] color. And it really look outstanding as an eyeliner. But one thing that I don't like about it (which is a total turn off for me) is that the glitter tends to fall all over my face when i tried to apply it on my lid and sometimes it kinda of irritate my eyes. I have only used it 2 times and now it was simply sitting at a dark corner in my darker.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

14 years ago

My gosh I can't rave enough about this! I bought enough product to last me a lifetime.. LOL. Anyway, I have this in dark and pearl base, midnight black (personal HG and fave), white gold, multi-jewels, lavender, green, pink and it's absolutely the best glitter liner/shadow around! It's staying power is unimaginable powerful, and after using a handful of times, I dont see product 'disappearing' or being used at all! When I wear my midnight black + dark base or lavender + pearl base out, I have friends commenting how beautiful my eyeliner/shadow is! WONDERFUL!

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

14 years ago

The sparkles are veri prettie and one container can last mi for a veri long time...It's easy to apply with the help of the pearl base...

About reviewer (40 reviews)

HairBrown