Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner - Cameo

Smashbox Smashing Cream Eye Liner -  Cameo

3.4

Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax (Candelilla), Talc, Nylon 12, Silica, Kaolin (CI 77004), Microcrystalline Wax, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethicone, BHT, Vegetable Oil, Propylparaben, May Contain (+/-): Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)

on 12/8/2011 8:07:00 PM

I dont remember the price, but I believe it was a bit pricy, im not entirely sure :P As soon as I opened the container, the creme liner fell out, like it was like an eyeshadow pan, just without the actually pan, basically a chip of creme liner...uh..ew. I was a bit disapointed with that, but I tried using it anyway,

The colour is okay, a bit too red for me, but not bad. It goes on smooth-ish, but its a bit dry, but what really made me dislike the so much is the fact that it wears off and fades in like an hour...seriously.

I might as well not bother with any liner at all! I gave it 2 lippies because the packaging was cute, although it broke..oh well! I think you guys should save your money and go get BB gel liner or Physician's formula shimmer strips gel liner..something like that(: Those two are wayy better, and the PF is actually cheaper I believe! About $15 (: Good luck!

on 1/5/2010 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this as a gift from my sister when she came back from U.S.A. so I don't really know how much it cost. I got two of these, one is in Envy (Black with little bits of glitters) and a Cream Liner Duo in Cameo and Caviar (Black and Red). I knew nothing about the brand Smashbox not until my sister gave me this. It was my first product from Smashbox. I know a lot of girls loves using this cream liner from Smashbox, but not for me.

I find this smudgy. It is very light wearing, like wearing nothing at all. My only problem is that it doesn't stay in place. I use Benefit's She Laq as a top coating for this, so that it stays in place.
I don't use these that much since I like Naris Up's Gel Liner better than this.

on 12/22/2009 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

i so love this one! it gives life to my eyes. and i still look like a good girl lol. i use it with smashbox brush # 9 and the two work best. application is a bit tricky though since i am used to pencil liners. overall, i love it and i'll buy the same shade again!

on 5/4/2009 1:52:00 PM

Great eyeliner! This one will last all day long!

on 11/4/2008 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Loved this creamy - easy to put on eyeliner. It also stays in place! I even have a bit of trubble getting it off!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This eye liner is great. The texture is easy to work with and it doesn't tug on my lash line. Also it lasts all day without smearing or flaking. The reddish brown color is also perfect for complimenting blue eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Cameo is a lovely rich warm deep brown colour, far from a dull brown. The cream matte liner glides onto the lid as thus is gentle on the delicate skin. The shade is perfect for my dark brown eyes but I wish the formula was sighly less matte and more fluid to create a more natural look. It can look a little harsh.