4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

This is called 'blackhead eliminating daily cleanser' in my country and I love it despite having dry, sensitive skin this is one of the best cleansers I have ever used, it's cooling and refreshing, has some tiny exfoliating beads in it which help give a gentle scrub, it removes all makeup and it doesn't make my skin dry and squeaky like most other foaming cleansers. Why would a dry skinned, sensitive skin typed person even consider this you may wonder - well I have always loved the Clearskin scrub so decided to give this a go as well and I am very pleased.

About reviewer (500 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

7 years ago

I used to use this stuff a few years ago and I remember hating it because the beads are /were too rough and they would make my skin feel drier than before.

About reviewer (195 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

i used to use this every single day before i purchased my clarisonic. its extremely rough, kind of like sandpaper? but it really does get deep into your skin and it leaves a tingly feeling on your face. i used it for so long i didnt even notice the tingly sensation anymore. its a great product. im not too sure if it helped with my blackheads but it kept my skin very smooth

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

10 years ago

I love this scrubbish cleanser. I've been dealing with stubborn acne for about 7 years now. Mom bought this and convinced me to try it-now i'm addicted. My skin isn't perfect, of course, but this cleanser has made all the difference. It takes care of both blackheads and blemishes. I just use it in the shower- takes 30 seconds! The only con is that you have to order it, being Avon, which can be a hassle away at college.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

I LOVE THIS CLEANSER! This is the best acne/black head cleanser ever! I use this in the morning to get ride of over night clogged pores and IT WORKS. It gets ride of acne too, not over drying, dirt cheap and lasts a long time. My second bottle and will continue to buy.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

2.0

10 years ago

Well, I wish that I could use this. Because I really enjoyed Avon's Clearskin Invigorating cleansing Scrub, I thought I'd give this a try too. I love the texture of the product, and the smell isn't overpowering. And price was excellent. However, once I tried it, I wished that I hadn't. Oh, it definitely helped noticeably reduce my blackheads, but unfortunately, I seem to be a bit sensitive to it. After I used it, my face looked a bit burnt, and was incredibly shiny. Then, my face broke out in this awful red and itchy rash. I think that it was probably the salicylic acid, but I'm not sure. My recommendation is that if you ARE going to try this, make sure you don't have anywhere to go for a few days. I'd buy it again if I hadn't had the reaction to it, because like I said above, it really did reduce my blackheads. And that was after only on use.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair

11 years ago

i really like this, this cleared up my blackheads in no time. my brother has super acne prone skin and it helped him a lot. i would recommend this to anyone with acne but if someone wanted a cleanser like this but didn't have acne prone skin i would recommend the other avon cleanser that doesn't have the beads in it. really like this it is cheap and is an amazing product. would purchase again.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

11 years ago

I love this cleanser/scrub. It cleans and scrubs without being too drying. I love the smell too.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

from

12 years ago

Awesome product. I had about zillion blackheads on my nose and this thing took care of right away.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

EyesBrown

12 years ago

this was such a nice cleanser, i'm sad that they discontinued it (in the UK). it helped with black heads a bit - to prevent them but longer on getting rid of them. it had little bits in it but they didn't come until AFTER i was almost finish with the tube. i like the smell. great foaming cleanser. as much as i love foaming cleansers, i h8 lathering up so thats y i gave it 4 lippies. that and the fact it has a screw op cap - annoying wen ur in a rush! UPDATE: it can leave ur skin dry, unfortunately

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Dark