Too Faced Lip Injection - Techno Tart

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

2.8

on 5/23/2009 12:28:00 AM

This colour is by far my most favourite one out of the shades offered under the lip injection line. It is shimmery and pink. It plumps my lips. I would buy this product again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Now, I think all the colors that lip injection comes in are cute...all super shiny and glittery, with slight hints. As with some plumpers, this does cause some activity, and you can DEF. FEEL IT! It did turn my lips red, though more on the outline of the lips, which kind of made me look silly. But the task of this product is to plump, and it did just that. I have medium sized lips, and after putting it on, you could def. tell the difference in size. If you are of the "no pain, no gain" mentality, then this gloss is right for you!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss. It plumps lips and leaves a really subtle color. It does burn a little if the product gets outside the lipline, but that is a small price to pay for a good lip gloss.

I have tried probably 20 brands of lip plumper and this is in my top 3. I love the natural color and it actually plumps my lips a lot. I like to apply it with a flat lip brush. The brush in the tube is ok but sometimes it applies too much. You have to make sure to keep it inside the lip line when you put it on which isn't that big of deal. It stays put for hours and the plump effect lasts too. Techno kiss is my favorite color then techno tart and techno glow.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The color was very cute in the tube, but I didn't love it on me. Although I'm not all that into shimmery, shiny glosses to begin with. However, it does have redeemable plumping qualities. I didn't think it was worth it to deal with a lame color for the effect, however. Also, it has this sickly-sweet smell, similar to cough syrup. Unlike some of the reviewers, I had no problem whatsoever with the consistency of the gloss.You're much better off with Lip Venom.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ukk...I'm actually not sure I didn't get a fake on EBay, as I tried this on in the store, and I quite liked it, (even though it burnt just above my upper lip!) and I ordered a cheaper one off EBay and it didn't feel the same.. No plumping, very little tingling, (a tingle at least reassures me that it must be doing SOMETHING haha), and the texture was extremely gunky and sticky I hated it on my lips. The brush also was just rubbish as the bristles stick out everywhere and can make application messy. One thing I DO like, however - is the colour.. It is a plummy, jammy, but quite sophisticated pink... Unfortunately that is the only decent thing about this gloss, so I will leave 2 lippies. Needless to say I won't be buying again!

I received this in a swap- I had been dying to try a lip plumping lip gloss. Well oh my goodness this certainly worked! My lips puffed up 2 sizes bigger but oh boy did it hurt! I have sensitive lips I guess and it stung like the dickens! I loved the color in the tube but on my lips it looked too dark shimmery frosty/un-natural on me. It's quite plummy. Almost metallic with shimmer. I felt a cinnamon oil-type burning sensation like with DuWops Lip Venoms. I instantly wiped it off and my lips are still bigger and fuller but I defientley did not like the pain of it. I glossed my lips back over with my Stila Sugar Plum Lip Glaze and all is well again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Out of all of the Lip Injections, this one was my least favourite. Based on the other reviews, I think I just got unlucky, but mine is really clumpy and unnatural looking. Ladies, do not, I repeat, DO NOT wear this on a date or around your boyfriend! My boyfriend launched a surprise kiss on me and when he pulled away, it looked like he had just put it on, whereas mine looked all smudged and uneven. Gross!

ewwwwwwwww...no wonder this stuff was on sale at TJ maxx. the color, an iridescent pink, is pretty, but it was so uncomfortable to wear! i've used other lip plumpers before and nothing burned like this one. and i didn't even see an appreciable enlargement of my lips. very disappointing.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

This gloss is a little sticky for my taste, but its a very flattering shade of shimmering mauve and the plumping properties, while not as good as DuWop products, is pretty decent.