Too Faced Lip Injection - Techno Tart

No Image

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

It looks golden beige in the tube. When I put it on it is slightly uncomfortably sticky. Then the burning starts....then it puffs my lips up to 1 1/2 times the size (or is it 2? they look huge) and within a few minutes I have a dark red bee-sting pout lasting for around 2 - 3 hours.

It works well for special occasions, but considering my lips puff up so much that trout-pout aches for a few hours, its not a comfortable feel for everyday use. I like my beauty products to work perfectly for me without being noticible as I have life to concentrate on and dont like to be distracted!

I received this in a swap- I had been dying to try a lip plumping lip gloss. Well oh my goodness this certainly worked! My lips puffed up 2 sizes bigger but oh boy did it hurt! I have sensitive lips I guess and it stung like the dickens! I loved the color in the tube but on my lips it looked too dark shimmery frosty/un-natural on me. It's quite plummy. Almost metallic with shimmer. I felt a cinnamon oil-type burning sensation like with DuWops Lip Venoms. I instantly wiped it off and my lips are still bigger and fuller but I defientley did not like the pain of it. I glossed my lips back over with my Stila Sugar Plum Lip Glaze and all is well again.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

This gloss is a little sticky for my taste, but its a very flattering shade of shimmering mauve and the plumping properties, while not as good as DuWop products, is pretty decent.